BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

Dude i really like the box the whole wood looking style nice it probly took years of practice to do that or months or weeks but any ways i like it.

we have had a wood shop in our garage my whole life. not that ive ever made anything like this before, so it still has some rough spots.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

P1020648.jpg

th_P1020651.jpg

th_P1020658.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

So, that is a huge gain!

Congrats.

Did you change your box up or what?

nope, no box change at all. didnt even change tuning.

I was suprised to see the score you put up today. Good job bro.

fuck man so was i. when we 1st tested i was at 149.6. next day of testing we got to 150.2 then at the show we gained .2

look at alpine's face! he was surprised too. lol

but my goal the whole time was just to get past 146, maybe a 147 and i would have been happy.

nope, no box change at all. didnt even change tuning.

fuck man so was i. when we 1st tested i was at 149.6. next day of testing we got to 150.2 then at the show we gained .2

look at alpine's face! he was surprised too. lol

but my goal the whole time was just to get past 146, maybe a 147 and i would have been happy.

Okay, so what did you do.

I'm very curious.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Okay, so what did you do.

I'm very curious.

i found 2500w hiding in my amps lol. i was only getting 1000w before because of ohm rise. now the same amps are doing 3500w.

Congrats on the score man! I knew something didn't sound right when you weren't getting any real power out of those 1500d's. I would get around 3700-3800 at full tilt with each amp wired to .5 ohms a sub so I knew they had it in them. Glad to see you found where the power was hiding at. Did you by any chance measure your voltage drop at all? I'm just curious what your dropping to full tilt and even bassrace.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

uhh... i didnt look today. i think it was 11.X on bassrace and 12.X on a burp yesterday. might have those backwards but you get the idea. trying to get some one to make me a bracket for a second alt... then i need to get some money lol.

when i made my 1st changes i got 3515w at 45hz and at idle. got my 50 at 2k rpm and 38hz and i have no idea how much power it was doing then.

Archived