BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

thank you

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you guys know those holes in the back panels in my car? they are finaly getting covered up.

P1020671.jpg

P1020673.jpg

P1020674.jpg

P1020675.jpg

P1020677.jpg

P1020681.jpg

now call me lazy but i didnt want to deal with bondo and all that sanding to make the panel perfect. instead i used some cotton batting. i think it turned out pretty good.

P1020682.jpg

ya... this one has a little wrinkle in it. oh well.

P1020684.jpg

P1020687.jpg

im going to make some oval grill covers for the sirens later. that way i can cut out the leather in front of the siren.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

so if someone does get in and everyone ignors the outside alarm like we all do unless it ours the thief cant stand the sound on the inside ive been in there when it gos of at its freakin ear pericing

thought about that RIGHT after I posted haha just hit him with a 150 to the skull find some brown noise and make him shit his pants :lol:

panels look good :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

so if someone does get in and everyone ignors the outside alarm like we all do unless it ours the thief cant stand the sound on the inside ive been in there when it gos of at its freakin ear pericing

That makes me think twice about my neighbors now.

Owwwwwwwwww

exactly :good:

thought about that RIGHT after I posted haha just hit him with a 150 to the skull find some brown noise and make him shit his pants :lol:

panels look good :good:

thanks, this was my 1st time wraping or making a "made to fit" panel.

i have 4 of them in the car. 2 in the back and 2 under the dash. the dash ones are great because they will be rite in your ear if you try to find the alarm brain. want a demo? lol im always trying to get people to sit in it and see if they can stand the sound. that way i can find out if i should add air horns :hairtrick:

i have 4 of them in the car. 2 in the back and 2 under the dash. the dash ones are great because they will be rite in your ear if you try to find the alarm brain. want a demo?

:blink:

That is cool.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

ive heard of several people who had people break into there cars and the thieves ran off because of all the sirens inside. hope it works for me if anyone breaks into my car.

Archived