Hello everyone my name is Vincent, and I am from Dublin, Ohio the home of Wendy’s Restaurant, LOL. I am a certified bass head for years I just can’t get enough of it. I have built many different systems over the years. Currently I don’t have a system in my ride at this time but I am looking for a new project to start and been working on opening my own business in Car Audio I am looking for a building right now. I actually found this site by doing a car audio search for tremendous bass on you tube a few months ago and came a crossed Steve’s you tube page and got the link from there and I have been addicted ever since. Steve I love what you did with your hoe it’s one of a kind. Keep up the good work!

"If it has tits or tires, its gonna be a problem..."

Potential for good and greatness, the human race never fails to consistently excel in ignorance and idiocy.

Hey dudes, I'm jordan, I'm from seatle but live in wisconsin. I've been doin builds for years now and I love it(even though I'm only 15). Starting my new build tonight and I can't wait. Some people think I mooch of my rents but I get all my monz, and do all of my builds by myself :) oh and if ya ever need and knu wire for .50 a foot (1/0 gauge) pm me I can get ya some :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

hey im sean parton, im not really new to bass but im new to big bass. a buddy of mine showed me this forum and im stuck now :P ive found a lot of good, useful info and everyone seems to be real cool. :clapping:

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Hey I'm Brandon, I've been in the audio scene for about 7 years now, ever since I turned 16 and got my license. I have had all types of subs, and amps. Currently my build is 3 Alpine 15" Type R's in separate T-Line Boxes, currently I only have two in. And I'm gonna be using RF to power the subs, right now I have a t1500-1bd for the first pair of 15"s, and I have a p1000-1bd for the single 15", this is all until i get 2 more t1500-1bd. And my highs are 2 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components, powered by a Hifonics HFi100.4 amp. I will be adding 2 more sets and having them all hooked to that amp. I'm gonna wall it all off in hope it will make it louder, and definitely add to the look.

Check out my videos, and subscribe and rate so you can keep up on my build.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CheezyMane13?feature=mhw5

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Braunson

Brand spankin' new nub here from ONT Canada. Been subscribed for some time via Youtube, never thought to join until now :) Names Braunson, call me bdizzle, braunsHizzle, whatever floats your boat. Hope to become quite active around here. Some familiar faces (err, I mean names).

hey there i am sander and i am from the netherlands (holland)

ive heard about meade on the showyoursound forum and offcourse the medium called 'youtube'

ive been busy with car audio for about 2,5 years now and experementing i am learning the how and the what

greetz from holland

hey there i am sander and i am from the netherlands (holland)

ive heard about meade on the showyoursound forum and offcourse the medium called 'youtube'

ive been busy with car audio for about 2,5 years now and experementing i am learning the how and the what

greetz from holland

Welcome, i've been to Amsterdam a time or two.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

names dave im from texas. been into bass since my first car. found this site from steves killa hoe vids on youtube.

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder