Hi everybody, my name is Michael I'm 21 years old been a basshead even before I was born (seriously theres a video where I would start kickin inside my moms stomach everytime my dad played some 2 live crew and stopped whenever he paused the music lol) I don't have my own sound system because I don't want my dad to give it to me I prefer to work hard and earned the money to buy my own things so slowly but surely I'll get a sysytem of my own, with that said I been installing sound systems since I was little with my dads help I may not be some super expert but I know a bit. The reason I joined the page was to learn more and just meet more people that are bassheads and have lots of experience.....My other interest are Computers, Anime, Martial arts and Weight lifting

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Hi everybody, my name is Michael I'm 21 years old been a basshead even before I was born (seriously theres a video where I would start kickin inside my moms stomach everytime my dad played some 2 live crew and stopped whenever he paused the music lol) I don't have my own sound system because I don't want my dad to give it to me I prefer to work hard and earned the money to buy my own things so slowly but surely I'll get a sysytem of my own, with that said I been installing sound systems since I was little with my dads help I may not be some super expert but I know a bit. The reason I joined the page was to learn more and just meet more people that are bassheads and have lots of experience.....My other interest are Computers, Anime, Martial arts and Weight lifting

:WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME:

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! My name is Kenny Clark. I live in Corinna Maine. Small town, grew up 2 houses up from a farm and worked on it from 5yrs old till sometime in high school so im about as country as it gets! Lol. I have loved bass since the first time I heard my buddies system in high school. I will never forget it, 2 12" Pioneers in a HUGE bandpass box. I dont even know what kind of amp it was but man it was loud! Lol. I am currently building my 1995 Civic. 2-15" Skar IVX's running off a Skar 800.1. Small but nice! I just got them in today and I love them! Now its onto the cosmetic part of it. Would love to bigger someday but money is a huge problem! This is a great forum! I found out about it via YouTube after watching a bunch of Steves vids. Now I cant stay away! Im on this more now than Facebook!! Thanks to all of those who make this possible each and everyday! I learn so much from all you guys!

Live Proud, Live Loud!!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

hey guys my name is jake, ive been on this forum for a little while lol just getting used to things and learning how to do a bunch of stuff ive never even known or thought about doing before haha. i live in minnesota near the mall of america kind of haha and this site is freaking awesome lol

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Hey, Name is Frankie Smith. I live in the foothills above Chico, CA. About 80 miles north of Sacramento. Been into car and home systems since elementary school. I was always the guy that was building speaker boxes in wood shop. I graduated high school in '95 and have been working at Precision Auto Repair in Chico since '99. My youngest son is 12 now and I am getting back into the car audio thing. How things have changed! I had a kenwood "960 max watts" 2 channel amp bridged to some of the old "typhoon" 12" kenwoods since '01 (I think). They were always in a sealed box. I always knew there was a lot of potential from ported boxes, but back in the day we never had the calculators. Now that I have done some research and found the calculators, my world of bass has changed! I built a box to specs for the kenwoods tuned to 35 hz. WOW! I never knew those old subs could do that! Recently I found a Hifonics Brutus Elite 1700.1 at frys electronics. Another WOW! I decided to up the game to something a little more modern. I ordered up a pair of the Soundqubed sdc2.5 12s. I built a box for them that is just over 4 c.f. (net) with a slot port tuned to 32 hz. All of this is in my 2000 civic EX. I have never seen body panels move like that before! Well thats my introduction, more details later, elsewhere!

Edited by FCS530

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

My Name is Ed, I'm 37 and I have been installing on the high end for 20 years. I install all over the east coast Based out of both Maine and Florida. I do everything from high line autos to homes/businesses and yachts. I have seen the business go from the simple to the incredibly high quality and on to the Chinese imports and all between, Loved the Fosgate and Phoenix Gold and Orion of old. With some of my favorites being My oldschool Rockford Symmetry, MS/MPS amps, HCCA's/SX's And even the old A/D/S's.

In the 90's I was a regular competitor at SBN and other SouthEast events. Found this forum on a google search for something or other. I've seen some damn nice work here.

Hi everyone, my name is BB and I'm a bassaholic. I've been addicted for thirty years and I don't know how to stop. I've spent short bursts of time away from bass sporadically over the years and unlike the twelve step brochures say, it's never been more enjoyable to live life without bass. I feel empty and incomplete without bass. When I don't have bass in my life, I become irritable and argumentative with my wife and friends. Well, with my wife for sure... I don't really have any friends other than my wife, because true friends encourage the consumption of bass and even sometimes bring some bass of their own to the party. Even when their bass isn't as good as mine, it's still nice to consume someone else's bass instead of always having to be the guy who supplies all the bass for the party. Sadly, I've been that guy who shares his bass with everyone and no one seems to think to bring some bass by my place when they drop in to visit. And not only do they not bring bass to the party... most of them don't even acknowledge the high quality of the bass I supply them for free!

So now I've decided to embrace my addiction and seek comfort among other addicts. And while I realize that in doing so, I'm entering a den of sin that even the most twisted of sadists would shudder to endeavor punishment of their slaves with, I feel confident that I can find solace here, amongst a rag tag grouping of the strange, the stranger and the strangest of masochists who choose above all, the self abuse of hearing damage and hateful looks from neighbors over being considered "normal" and living an empty, purposeless life of mediocre sound, money in the bank and a place in the trunk to put groceries bought with the aforementioned money.

But seriously, I've always loved music and I tried to learn to play the piano, the six string, the bass and even the harmonica when I was young. I failed miserably at all of them, so I learned to play the "radio" better than everyone around me. Fortunately, not too many people want to be around me, so that means I was a success.

For more boring minutiae about me, see my profile. I think I wrote a novel length borefest there.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be here and I'm sure you all will be happy if I leave. :-)

But I won't.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Hi names Kyle so in case you dont already know the K stands for my name Kyle lol. Now on how I found this forum I'll need to make a long story short I saw the SMD series subwoofer fell in love with it and then found this amazing forum.

I'm currently running;

89 jeep YJ

Pioneer deck

2 Sony 4x6's

2 pioneer 6x9's

A lanzar 1233d subwoofer

And a 2500b cresendo amp

Josef Nazareno, regular guy, nothing special.

Bacon is my life.

In addition; I randomly found Steve in YouTube one day and never got to sign up for this website until not too long ago.

Edited by Josef Nazareno

im pershing 39 im new to the forum site but not to steve meade and his crazy ass videos he has been my main inspiration to step my game way the fuck up. his youtube channel brought me here dont know much about forums n how they work. but willing to stick around and get my knowledge up on this spl game steve opened my eyes to. seen alot of new co. i never new about shyt i thought i wuz bangin with my L7's but like i said gotta step my game up hard