Well I think it's time to pop my post cherry!

alright so basically I have been a member since may and never really felt the need to post here even though I'm on here everyday, but ehh thats getting boring so I figured what the hell, I might as well start sharing my two cents on here every once and a while.

So I don't have a car atm but I will be getting a 95' suburban for free in the very near future and I plan and decking the shit out of that when I do. But that doesn't mean I don't have any beat I have a very nice home setup (for being broke as **** :P) witch I am happy with for now.

anyway that's a bit about me, I hope to be posting more here now that I feel like it :yahoo:

whats up im new here just wanted to say hi ive been in to base my hole life im a dj i been dj since i was 13 i own the number one dirty south rap internet radio station the link is in my sig so check me out im checking you guys out

dj hollywood

Make Sure U Check Out The #1 Dirty South Rap Internet Radio Station Dirty South Radio

http://www.dirtysouthradioonline.com

Hey there...my name is Emily and ive been into car shit since Ive met my boyfriend; He's on this site (Big Papa). I have no current car audio but did have a couple 15s until the boyfriend took them back. Haha...just thought i would say HI:)

Whats up dewds. Name's Taylor. I'm within a half hour of sac. Always been into music and car audio, finally realized thats all I want in a car after messing with lifted trucks and little cars. Thinking about buying a DD truck just to put a big stereo in.

Found the site through a friend who told me about Steve's vids on the tube. Found the forums through there. I have been stunned ever since I found the site, at how much information there is.

Its hard when your a dumb teenager in high school and you get horribly misleading information from other dumb teenagers who don't know what the fuck their talking about. But that was a couple years ago and I've learned from my mistakes.

Looking forward to the bass!

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

whats up guys, Coleman White here. i heard about this site thru steves youtube vids. ive been in the scene for about 10 years now. i live in a very crappy town in northern michigan and there is like ZERO interest in car audio around here. just a few of us with the boom boom cars. Anyways just trying to spread the SMD influence to my area. props to steve on the site.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Hey whats up my name is Carlos... Didnt really find this site, i knew about it because steve mentioned it in one of his videos idk how long ago... And just been a follower of steve on youtube for a long time and well im here haha im a beginer on this whole car audio thing but i love it!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664