Justin's Yukon Part III

i just thought about something _ _ _ _ _ _ _ boxes are weak they look nice but not loud at all or well (to the ear-o-Meter they are loud as hell ++sure u can build a better box then me w.e idc but no point if it dont get loud++ i figured out how he makes his boxes and what he relies on. so ya kasey good luck slammin a 50

so justins yukon wasnt loud as fuck? lol go ahead and say it wasnt because even cops in Folsom were gettin demos from him.

and what do you mean they are weak? you mean lacking numbers weak? okay go ahead and chase 10ths. the box was made to do the 49.9 class and a simple woofer change would have done it easily.

what do you mean you know what he relies on? good craftsmanship? over kill? fiberglassing? all of these sound good to me bro. and if you think you have him figured out wait for the next bro.

ps. minel you know is all love bro im just being real

Roseville, CA

i think the structure of the box is not in question, probably the massive port firing into the hatch and the woofers loading square into the roof, thats just where id critique tho :)

and 2 3k's on 2 4" coil woofers and tons of voltage....what subwoofer would be such a great improvement that it would net 2db gain over soundstream XXX's. maybe a woofer swap and running each amp at .5

i will say that its probably pretty musical nice big box :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived