Slapuhho Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 gives me more practice. it would be a lot easier if I filmed it though because when I film I think ahead to how I am going to edit the movie so I get all the good shots. you pick the song and send me the footage and I'll post up something. that goes for anyone as well just PM me all the stuff Sweet man, I have a nice camera, It's not HD but pretty good quality(don't know if you saw my vids).Cause Crumpt1 and myself will be going to our first show and I was thinking maybe a montage 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
thehoe92 Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 yup saw some of your videos based on your sig murdered out DC I had to check it out lol. I can do the video in any format HD is just my preference for obvious reasons. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
inm Posted August 7, 2009 Report Posted August 7, 2009 "does anyone know if Dre is one of those artists that is real serious about the whole download music for free deal." It's never up to the artist, its the label that makes the copyright decisions. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
thehoe92 Posted August 7, 2009 Author Report Posted August 7, 2009 oh well I was wondering if Dre was like all the artists who are 100% against free downloads and shit like that and thats why out of all the songs to pick mine had to be muted. I found a way around it though. I will tweak the song like DeCaf does that way they won't recognize it. thats why I have been getting away with all the other songs. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
thehoe92 Posted August 7, 2009 Author Report Posted August 7, 2009 alright I swear I ain't fuckin with you guys again I got it to work and it will stay working. I changed the pitch of it and added some nice EQ's to get past the WMG filter. it sounds pretty good lower. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
lil_walbanger Posted September 2, 2009 Report Posted September 2, 2009 just got done with my battery rack for 7 kinetic 2400s under my car where the spare tire was...
thehoe92 Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Posted September 2, 2009 hey look justin found his own thread haha wheres that build log Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
thehoe92 Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Posted September 3, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.