Lowest Song you know

Young Jeezy - Keep It Gangsta Ft. Slick Pulla And Blood Raw ( The Inspiration )

fount it. yey

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I had this song a long ass time ago, and forgot about it.

It's 32hz. EDIT: I lied it's 32hz AND 26hz. Fuck Yeah.

Can't Believe nobody has mentioned Willie Da Kid - Love For Money (26hz)

Gucci Mane - Watch Cost a Bentley (27hz)

Blood Raw - Louie Bag (29hz)

if you want to get real technical about it let my beat pound by t.i. touches 3hz at the end of the sweep.

but otherwise DeCaf the 4 other threads are people asking about low songs in general or low bassrace songs but he wants to know the lowest song

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I'm glad you are on that too CaptainzPlanetz...even in the other thread I put that its not a Yo Gotti song, he is just using the beat, its a V.I.C. song

T.I.-Look What I Got, I believe this sub 30hz according to the freq thread

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Young Jeezy - Keep It Gangsta Ft. Slick Pulla And Blood Raw ( The Inspiration )

fount it. yey

Big Pimpin got this one, but the Lil Wyte- Phinally Phamous song of the album peaks at 29Hz.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

steve meade's nightmare by DJ Thunder Dome

the lowest note is either 1hrz or 2hrz i believe.

but seriously.. this will bottom your shit out. be careful if you're going to attempt to play it.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I recently got the C-Bo album "The Mobfather" and 1st song titled Intro, has some really strong 26Hz notes, I mean I have played other songs in the region but this note pulls more power than the rest, and it isnt a tone(i dont think) if anybody else gets it tell me what you think about it, BTW it is a great album, one of my favorites after his Till the Casket Drops album.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

woah didnt even know phinally phamous intro had that low...but since no one mentioned yet..Oj Da Juiceman-Old Sshool Cars drops to about 24hz.

Thank you...I've have been wanting to know the freq of that bass note for a while now...in my car its so low you can barely hear it then when the freq goes up it gets loud so the song doesn't sound right

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived