Second Skin Audio

SS XXX 18 thoughts

IMO they slam hard. they won't take the 8,000-10,000 or however much they claim to rate it at just put around 4,000-5,000 and you will be slammin.

whats crazy to me about them is their FS is 22hz

I'd say get it for that price.

MSRP is around $2,200 I think

some sites I've seen it go for $1,000

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

It would of been nice if they had the right to the 18" version of that basket so they could keep the tall surround and same motor. IMO I would rather get a LVL5 for the money.

If you are curious as to what a 18" version of the SS XXX would look if they could use the basket it would strongly resemble the tc9, or ground zero Plutonium GZPW.

And I'm speaking of the rights to the 15" basket, but the 18" version.

Edited by Cuseikan

or a t3 TSNS

IIRC they stopped the tall surround because they had too many problems with them ripping.

too powerful a sub for that surround.

but the quad ohm voice coil lets you get some crazy ohm loads so you aren't always limited to 2 ohm or 1 ohm just make sure you get a good amp to experiment on lol

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Pipo likes 'em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt4j0znjOBc

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

But they are only 15's

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com