Jump to content

Time To Clean My Garage.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was cleaning out my pants pocket from today and here what was in there lol

Posted Image

you been had twenty's

Posted

yeah its like me calling u asian it dont make any sence concidering im not russian in anyway.. on top of it all that"Particle Board" i didnt buy that i built a box for dude it slams for what it is idc i got so many fines and bills my restitution is more then my woofers and both pairs of my 24's put together w.e i dont have play around money to buy guns..i dont need a gun to talk shit to ppl i work hard and dig trenches all day 40 hours a week just about but i like what im doin right now until i get money to get in to school..talk what u want say what u will

YOU bought that particle board, he didn't bring it too you and who asked about your fines? This ain't the crying game son, you have 2 sets of rims cause you were too stupid to know better.....As for talking shit to someone because I have guns..come on, you can do better then that. :rolleyes:

You talk hella nonsense but have yet to back that purdy lil mouth of yours....diggin ditches in life and diggin ditches here... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Posted

:shok: wow your askin to get stomped

i dont think you saw this section

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry727433

99Vic,I don't trip off this lop..I have pesos that spend mighty fine when I'm visiting Mexico just like my US Currency. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8646 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...