Sundown Audio

Amp For 2 Bl's

Saltine

i think one of the local audio shops sells orion 2500's for right around $900 might be a bit much but there in stock on hand

im about to order 2 18 BL's with cooling and flatwind for daily use dual 1 ohms just need to know if the 2500 orion will be enough for the subs. i dont think its too much for them

that would be a perfect amp for em. it just seems like a high price

get a kicker zx2500.1 or somethin if you spendin that much money

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

that was the price a while back about a year ago, i dont know anyone at this particular shop to get a discount. im gonna check a price tommorow since im taking off work.

ok no go on the orion. they only have the newer orion 5000d which is just the model change same as an old 2500d. they want $1000 flat. i'll go that route as a last option

im trying to find an amp locally so if it has to be serviced I dont have to go through all the phone calls and shipping and crap.

so what other amps can you recommend. if i have to run 2 amps per sub so be it or 1 amp per sub so be that as long it dont cost me a leg

i was told to go with the dual 1 ohm fi bl's but if i have to change them to 2 ohms not a problem. im just looking for some amps and then ima order the subs. i want eveything to be right

i was impatient, i ordered the subs earlier today so maybe in a few weeks i might just get the orion amp. have the money im just not in a rush right now as i need other stuff to upgrade.

on the subject

i know im gonna need a bigger alt. not a problem and wiring not a problem.

will 1 kinetik 2400 work or will i need more maybe 2 1400's or 2 1800's

if your gettin an alt, one 2400 will be fine.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/