Sundown Audio

Amp For 2 Bl's

Saltine

it sounds right but you may be surprised at the price froma local dealer on Kicker.

i sure was suprised at $1000 a peice. so im still looking. my friend is trying to locate a 3000 rf amp. problem is they are discontinued and he said it would still cost about $1300

dont worry bout thd. your not gonna notice the difference in a sub between .5 and 1 percent.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I doubt your going to find any decent quality amps locally with the power your looking for at a good price. Thats what makes the internet so popular, they cut out the middle man. If you have any warranty problems from a shop they are gunna do the same thing as if you get an amp online...send it back to the manufacturer. You'll save alot if you get a warrantied amp online instead, just my opinion though.

x2, i really dont think theres anyway around the internet

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I doubt your going to find any decent quality amps locally with the power your looking for at a good price. Thats what makes the internet so popular, they cut out the middle man. If you have any warranty problems from a shop they are gunna do the same thing as if you get an amp online...send it back to the manufacturer. You'll save alot if you get a warrantied amp online instead, just my opinion though.

x100 a warranty is a warranty no matter who is giving it because all the warranties are the same just some are longer than others. Most of the T30001BDs Ive seen are about $1000 new. HighDesert's are refurbished which is nothing wrong with that.....I just think why buy a $850 refurb when u can spend a extra $150 for new. Some other amps that would be good are two Sundown 1500Ds which will run u a lil over 800 for both, a MTX TA92001 which runs about a grand but u can find them for about $750, Autotek MM3000.1D is a beast for $800....and the list goes on.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators