New Box Finished! Vids And Pics Are Here!

ports are 1.5" x 9".... and it SLAMS.. and sounds great doing it. i might get to home depot tomorrow and grab some 1x1's and get a little bracing in there to help it out... but its extremely solid and an overall great finish.. I love it. cant wait to grab my other 12 w3v3 and see how well it slams then.. im looking forward to it so much :)

i bet it would slam harder if your port was bigger.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I might get it rhino bedlined so it would never move around ever. I am also debating if i should go to home depot and get some carpet that would match the interior and wrap it in that. I will have to see what I want. That is basically almost the whole build. the only thing i really missed was the top and the cutting of the holes and spray paint. I will get a picture on monday of it completely finished with the 3rd W3 in there b/c i went to the shop today and put a down payment of $100 on it and the rest of the money will come to me tomorrow and ill run there first thing after school and retrieve that bad boy. haha. Chevy... I wanted the box tuned at 36. i could have done one single port with the added port area, but the look of the 2 separate ports makes it look so much better and I like how it came out. the plans are sick as hell and it absolutely shakes my jeep apart. when i get the 3rd one in there on monday i will take a picture and hope to get my friends video camera and show you how much it wangs. this box design when the back hatch is open... moves my shirt like i have a leaf blower pointed right at me. it moves a TON of air out of the back. thanks for the replies fellas. hope to get it carpeted/bedlined and finished by this week. i will be sure to post up the pics and vids.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

How are the + and - connections wired to and from your Kinetik battery?

the red wire is + wire connected in parallel from the battery under the hood to the kinetik

the dark blue wire is the + wire connected from the alternator to the Kinetik

the lighter blue wire is the + from the amp

the black is the - from the amp

the other silver/black is the ground for the battery from the seatbelt

the red wire is + wire connected in parallel from the battery under the hood to the kinetik

you shouldnt really ground anything to the seatbelt bolts. usually not a good spot.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you shouldnt really ground anything to the seatbelt bolts. usually not a good spot.

in this case it was... i had an alternator noise from the other ground so i moved it there after i stripped the shit out of the paint and it worked better. damn chevy. you have something bad to say bout everything i do. <_<

Thanks. That is exactly what I needed to know.

looking good,bro.

well fellas. i finished the box today... braced it all with some 2x2 pieces of wood and carpeted it as well... and it came out awesome!! I also picked up the other w3 too.... it is extremely freakin loud. I will post up some pics of it all tomorrow afternoon. I am only running about 900 RMS right now, but when i get the new sub broken in i will be running about 1125 watts RMS.. im gonna try to get a video up tomorrow as well.. cant wait to drive to school tomorrow and show it all off :)

Oh yea, that is exactly what you need to do...Drive to school and show it off. It will disappear soo fast it will make your head spin. Be careful about blasting that shit where you will be leaving your car alot. If they want it. They will get it.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived