yeah griffin bitched out. it almost looked staged how easy it was for silva.

the only decent fight was bj penn and ken flo

I didnt watch it...... didnt appeal to me as much as UFC 100 did, prob watch it on the interwebz later.

A little off topic but, how do you think that Kimbo is gonna do in the Ultimate Fighter? Do you think he will have any advantages or disadvantages, is he gonna breeze through the other guys on the show, or is he gonna have a tough time, either way I am actually looking forward to this new season of The Ultimate Fighter.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I agree on the Griffin Silva fight. Somewhat looked staged. Griffin has never fought like that before. It's weird. I got to admit though, Silva did rock him a lot. It's just that I never seen him give up so quick. The Penn Florian fight was good though.

I didnt watch it...... didnt appeal to me as much as UFC 100 did, prob watch it on the interwebz later.

A little off topic but, how do you think that Kimbo is gonna do in the Ultimate Fighter? Do you think he will have any advantages or disadvantages, is he gonna breeze through the other guys on the show, or is he gonna have a tough time, either way I am actually looking forward to this new season of The Ultimate Fighter.

Kimbo is okay. Didn't really like dude but he seems to be legit, legit as in actually trying to be a real fighter, not just some bullshit dude in it for the money. He might do well on the show. I doubt he's going to win it though. Thing is, with his exposure so far, he automatically is going to have a target on his back. This show will make or break him.

i agree that shit did look staged cuz who is griffen ever been scared of. he can go the distance no prob like the first TUF finale. he wasnt even out, got hit with a jab, yeah a stiff one but still hes been hit way harder and never fell like that. looked like he was drunk at a party fightin, not in the octagon.

kimbo is gonna need some ground game before he has a chance IMO.he hits hard and is big but they got some good good heavyweights coming in the house. couple x NFL players and some really good fighters in genral. i think i heard one of em beat brock in a wresting match back in college.

i agree that shit did look staged cuz who is griffen ever been scared of. he can go the distance no prob like the first TUF finale. he wasnt even out, got hit with a jab, yeah a stiff one but still hes been hit way harder and never fell like that. looked like he was drunk at a party fightin, not in the octagon.

kimbo is gonna need some ground game before he has a chance IMO.he hits hard and is big but they got some good good heavyweights coming in the house. couple x NFL players and some really good fighters in genral. i think i heard one of em beat brock in a wresting match back in college.

One guy I would like to see come to the UFC is a guy called Mighty Mo, his Right hook is one of the most viscious I have ever seen.

I think brock would have met as strong or a stronger individual than himself.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.