how the fuck do i get this off firefox?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its funny that even though it says don't click you still click it out of curiosity and convenience of the link being right there :lol:

I just had too, just had too do it dammit........I.....just.....had.....tooooooo :tease:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

cntrl alt delete :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

it still stays in firefox :mad:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I wont click it but alt+F4 works well most times, otherwise ctrl+alt+dlt > task manager.

Just opened it in google chrome with incognito mode, didn't know it had the option to prevent a window from creating new dialog boxes, but that saved me some time I guess :) You're on Linux right?

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! On The Floor Rolling Laughing Just Cant Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats Funnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not Really Fucked Up SnS U Would Just Do It To Scare The Shit Out Of Someone But It Is Funny As Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

i cant go into firefox to close it, it opens up what ever i have loaded every time, wtf

:cray:

i got it