school, where pieces of paper count more than what you actually learn... FUCK THAT

If everybody else has insurance, why should i? FUCK THAT!

edit: Dont kill me for teh second one.... im just stating something to think about...

edit2: had to put the e in edit... FUCK THAT! :D

Edited by +ZER0Hz+

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

…throw CDs out the window on the freeway. FUCK THAT!!!

I laid on the horn, turned up my stereo and tailgated his ass wile leaning out the window cussing... lol. Road Rage!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

just blew my fucking head gasket and need an engine rebuild FUCK THAT

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

More than 100 cars and trucks crashed on a fog-shrouded freeway Saturday, killing at least two people and injuring dozens more, the California Highway Patrol said.

Eighteen big rigs were involved in the massive pileup on Highway 99 just south of Fresno as patches of dense fog obscured visibility on the heavily traveled roadway, CHP officials said.

Oye, fuck that http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

More than 100 cars and trucks crashed on a fog-shrouded freeway Saturday, killing at least two people and injuring dozens more, the California Highway Patrol said.

Eighteen big rigs were involved in the massive pileup on Highway 99 just south of Fresno as patches of dense fog obscured visibility on the heavily traveled roadway, CHP officials said.

Oye, fuck that http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

More than 100 people driving their cars crashed because they didn't have enough sense to slow down when driving through dense fog, killing two people & injuring dozens more.

18 big rigs operated by "skilled" drivers that have to pass a CDL course were involved in the massive pile-up as they also refused to slow down to a safe speed.

That's what the article SHOULD read. FUCK THAT!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

my battery was ddead this morning when i was running late for class FUCK THAT

i get home and chill for a bit go to hop in my truck and my starter blows FUCK THAT

EVERYONE WHO HAS AN 18" FI OR RE WONT SHIP TO ME FUCK THAT

i feel better lol

fi shipps to can but you must send an e-mail or ask on the forums...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

school, where pieces of paper count more than what you actually learn... FUCK THAT

If everybody else has insurance, why should i? FUCK THAT!

edit: Dont kill me for teh second one.... im just stating something to think about...

edit2: had to put the e in edit... FUCK THAT! :D

fuck that if u hit me and i have to pay my deductable plus pay more each month because of ur stupidity ill be fucking pissed

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer