my tire guy failed to remove the fuggin stickers off the tires before we test drove the truck... FUCK THAT!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

went to work today and couldnt get ahold of boss man for materials !FUCK THAT!! completly wasted day.... went to boss mans house to get paid because its been almost 2 weeks since i hit him up for a check, i pull in and hear something odd with the car and while im under the car the boss man leaves without asking if i needed anything !!!!MAJOR FUCK THAT!!!! find the crank pully bolt came loose some how, tighted it backup and now i belive that my crank is bent due to the loose bolt and while limping the car home the alt/crank belt desengerated and also destroyes the ps blet and lodges itself in the timeing cover .....!@!!!!!!MAJOR MAJOR FUCK ME DAY FUCK THAT!!! VANS BROKE DOWN STILL WITH BAD TRANSMISSION NOW MY FUCKING HONDAS IS BROKE DOWN WITH ENGINE PROBLEMS AND I CANT GET MY FUCKING PAY CHECKS!!!!

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR A FUCK ME THREAD LOL

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

went to work today and couldnt get ahold of boss man for materials !FUCK THAT!! completly wasted day.... went to boss mans house to get paid because its been almost 2 weeks since i hit him up for a check, i pull in and hear something odd with the car and while im under the car the boss man leaves without asking if i needed anything !!!!MAJOR FUCK THAT!!!! find the crank pully bolt came loose some how, tighted it backup and now i belive that my crank is bent due to the loose bolt and while limping the car home the alt/crank belt desengerated and also destroyes the ps blet and lodges itself in the timeing cover .....!@!!!!!!MAJOR MAJOR FUCK ME DAY FUCK THAT!!! VANS BROKE DOWN STILL WITH BAD TRANSMISSION NOW MY FUCKING HONDAS IS BROKE DOWN WITH ENGINE PROBLEMS AND I CANT GET MY FUCKING PAY CHECKS!!!!

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR A FUCK ME THREAD LOL

having this guys luck FUCK THAT!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

pulled over today for window tint - car is still registered in NC. (just moved to VA) told the cop he didn't have the right to issue me a citation - the man stutters and says, well consider this a warning! *walks back to his car* I said ----- FUCK THAT!!!

---PS: damn that sucks ass mrwigglezdj. :unsure:

Edited by BurtonCartel155

snowboardburtoncopiadq7.png

bardubbyracerofstreetgb1.jpg

hurleyuserbarxh7.png

Fucking tooth hole hurts fucking bad FUCK THAT...Fucking pain Medicine don't even fucking help...DOUBLE FUCK THAT...MY FUCKING AMP STILL ISN"T FUCKING FIXED.. TRIPLE FUCK THAT>>fuck

P.S. It is Thanksgiving and I couldn't even eat as much as I wanted cause of this Damn TOoth hole...F THAT

Edited by zaxfire69

it has snowed in my area of PA already..... FUCK THAT!

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

Theres a gps on sale at circuit city and i might not get it cause of the fucking sale and opening early~ FUCK THAT! Im goin 1st thing in the morning :)

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Court. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK THAT!

Just spent an hour downloading Unreal Tournament 2004 and find out ITS JUST THE PATCH! FUCK THAT@

Edited by +ZER0Hz+

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm