Sonic Electronix

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

1. PUNKYOU007

2. I Qualify and agree to follow through with the terms stated in the post.

3. 2001 suburban, 22"s, 2 15" Adire Audio Tumults in 8 cu.ft. tuned at 37Hz sprayed with Line X. KunKoncepts wire (about $700 worth)

Eclipse AV 8022 indash DVD. 2 RF Punch 800a2's one for each sub, RF 600a5 for the highs, Orion Prototype HCCA mids with A/D/S

crossovers and MBQ tweets. Fiberglass Apillars for 4" MBQ's. yellow top up front, 2 HC800's in the back. HO 130A and 240 Alts. 5% tint

i think thats it.... no wait...I DONT HAVE ANY SECOND SKIN

4. I can put decals on my truck. have a flag made for my truck or a banner to hang at comps/shows. The other site i will post on is

CarDomain.com and/or FaceBook.com

5. dsoccer has soccer in his name and i like soccer so i must like him. dont look at me like that i didnt know what else to say. :unknw:

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

1. cc_audio

2. I qualify and agree to the terms

3. 1992 Toytoa Celica Gt, 18” Ground Zero Plutonium, Rockford Fosgate T40001bd, Eclipse CD8455, Kenwood KAC-8402, Alpine Type S speakers all around

4. I do a lot of private installations, more money to be made, and typically I push or suggest Dynamat extreme and have installed it many times. I’ve never worked with damplifier so could be fun to see who’s better. Other than that, audio shows is where I get the most advertising I suppose, could be a good time to put a new first sticker on my car. I also belong to toyotacelicas.com

5. You need to update your build on your gorgeous burban PUNKYOU007. I used your battery idea to put two caps in a GMC envoy last week, so thanks.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

1: indytrucks

2: I qualify and agree to terms and conditions.

3: I own a 2005 Frod Ranger XL. I am currently piecing together my system. I have 2 AP1004's, Kicker KS 5 1/4" mids going in the doors and tweets in the sails, mli65's going in kicks, HFXR running all those in a 3 way active until I can upgrade them. AP3001D is in the works (yeah, yeah, forum boner) and I'm in the air on subs still. All wiring is Knu. Headunit is a Pioneer DEH-P400UB.

4: I have never used sound deadening material before so it will be a learning experience for me. I live in a military town though and plan on spreading the word to all those people with that disposable income around these parts. I am also on ***, CA, DIYMA, Pirate4x4, PRS, Ford Ramger Forum, etc, etc.

5: Your sub makes me all tingly.

doalogo-1.jpg

1. MaX

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. I have a 2003 Toyota Rav 4 with a Kinetik HC 1400 as my starting battery. Currently a stock 105 amp alternator with all 1/0 Knu Konceptz wiring for the big 3 and back to my amp which is an Audioque 2200D. As far as subs go I have a DC Level 4 XL 18" in a 6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hertz. It slams. I plan to upgrade to 2 XL 18"s and another AQ 2200D over the next couple months so some sound deadener would be amazing as my back hatch already rattles and flexes like no other. Everything else is stock for the moment, as I rushed in to get some bass, but I plan to upgrade my head unit and mids.

4. I plan on helping to promote Second Skin by adding a sticker to my windows, showing my installation by means of pictures and videos posted on here, ***, and RAV4WORLD forums, and also by word of mouth, which means alot in my small town.

5. You have the most amazing avatar

and your sig is hilarious

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

1: Screenname : raw754

2: I agree to the terms, and have no problem fulfilling obligations...

3: I have a 1994 Eagle Talon that is in rebuilding stage, but will list what was just in it...

JVC head unit (Will be replaced with a Pioneer AVHP-3100DVD)

4 6.5" Cadence coaxials

1-12w6 in 3.5 cu ft. enclosure tuned to 34 hz...

5 channel earthquake 900w amp...

Going in:

4-6.5 component sets(Soundstream)

2-6.5 coax in rear(Soundstream)

1 15" DC level 4 in 5.4 cu ft tuned to 32 hz...

Amps - will be Diablo Audio, just need to figure that out yet...

4: I will be using this as a test, to see if I will become a dealer of product if so will display anything asked at shows/shop!!! - I will post results in DSMTalk.com and also others...

5: Compliment person above me... Is smart, because he didn't get toe broken by the speaker in avatar falling on it?? :good:

1: Screenname : on1wheel06

2: I agree to the terms, and have no problem fulfilling obligations.

3: I have a 2003 silverado with just a dnx8120 and the stock bose speakers and sub.

i will be replacing the stock speakers with hertz components and and dc subs.

4: I will be using this product to see how much only deadener can improve the sound of mids. i will post my review on on gmfullsize.com, ***, and here on smd. i will also place any decals sent on my window to show support.

5: he's RAW and 754... nuff said! :D

2003 Silverado

DSC_0262sig.jpg

Kenwood 8120

Sundown SAX125.2

Hertz HSK165.4

Sundown SAZ1500

Deciding on subs

1. deaf_wish

2.I agree to the terms and will fulfill all obligations

3.I have a 2008 tacoma four door,JVC double din cd player, fosgate 300.1 on a dd 2515 for comps and i am in the process of making a fiberglass box for my s-class 10.

4.I need to kill some rattles and i need a good product to get the job done. I will post review of the product on http://arspl.forumotion.net/forum.htm and tell others at the shows about your product.

5.If that is his truck then it wicked sweet.

1. downlow

2. I fully agree to the terms and will gladly do all obligations.

3. Ride is currently a 1998 chevy cavalier z24, kenwood deck, process of upgrading all wire to knu 1/0, 2 12" rockford hx2 powers, and a a2300hct powering them.

4. Im in a very good position to promote second skin because my brother in law just opened his own custom speaker instal shop, after working as the main installer for many years at a shop in detroit michigan.

5. Has a very unique install in that car, pretty sweet.

1. hazard

2. will totally agree to anything for the sake of bass

3. 2005 hyundai elantra, dual audio headset, dual 6''/6x9" mids, 2 10"crossfire subs, 1 12" crossfire, pyle mosfet amp.

4. where i live there are street races and bass competitions every friday and saturday night and those guys want the best in their rides so when they see me rollin with secondskin they will definately want some.

5. everyone here has a better system than me. thats why i'm tryin to upgrade.

TahoeJoe

I qualify and agree to the terms as they are written above.

2004 Chevy Tahoe on 24's, BIG III, 2/0 gauge runs front to back, DC Power Dual Alt with MLA module, Hifonics XXV-COLOSSUS running 2 DC LV 4 18's with 5 coils, Infinity Kappa 6.5 Comps in front and rear doors. Flashy!

I plan to promote with an SS sticker, Car Shows and SPL Competitions. When I'm satisfied I love to talk about it. Plus other deadners have a huge foothold on the KC area, I would like to show what Second Skin is all about.

Deaf Wish I like the build for using a 2008 Tacoma 4 door. You don't see them much and the fiberglass box idea should make a razor sharp look.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Archived