• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... dude really getting his money back for some 4-5 year old subs

not to mention 172, which he is obviously just saying 172db because its something to say- I'am tripping at the "Brand new HPO" and $500

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hahaha thats really funny. i laugh really hard when ppl say things like that

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

And its people that post/say shit like that, that have to have an iq of 80 or less. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

LOL at the "Your baby thats already a criminal" and has anyone tried that number to see if it worked?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Thats the best thing i have ever seen on craigslist, hahahhaa lmfao :yahoo:

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Archived