Says the guy who then gives his point of view. I love how people say people are arguing over nothing then argue their own point.

Justin...you seriously have got to be kidding me. He is talking about the nominal impedance...as in...you wire a voicecoil in series or parallel and have a NOMINAL IMPEDANCE SEEN AT THE AMPLIFIER. The switch does not change the voicecoil, my god. You failed at trying to fail the fail, so just stop because it's getting pathetic. No one is talking about how it makes it easier for someone, the point is THERE IS NO SWITCH TO SWITCH THE SUB FROM 2 OHMS TO 4 OHMS. There is however a switch to wire in series or parallel.

I like how you have no idea what you're talking about and therefore completely ignore the sub going from 2 to 4 ohms...I know you will need to Google it but please find a diagram for a D2 sub...look at it wired in series...and then parallel. Then do the same for a D4 sub. Find me a diagram that shows a sub able to be wired at 2 ohms or 4 ohms...

Dude, calm down... All he is saying is that the sub has a single point of input, then the "switch" determines whether the woofer is going to wired in parallel or series.

Anyway...

WTF is going on in this post... I don't...

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ele/4055152638.html

Capture_zps7fdbcc4f.jpg

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

clfail2_zps84f51314.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

kicker L5 10 inch pair - $850 (donna)

00W0W_6iTAyYH4pck_600x450.jpg

have two kickers solo baric L5 and also a 1000watts memphis audio amp and a capacitor so you wont mess up your alternator or the lights wont dim acts like a secondary battery only $850 all off the equipment is in good condition $850 obo trades and cash welcome

if his l7 12 doing 175db, my 2 sd-10 does 160db

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived