Sac. and surrounding area meet

37 minutes / 32.97 miles from me casa

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Yea here may be the wrong place to demo cars, but there is a three car wide driveway on the alley side of the house and everyone could park there (room for about 10 cars including the alley).

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Now that is what I am talking about! Lets make this happen, who can host? I may be able to host it here in Lincoln if needed.

Well, now that I think about it, unless someone lives out in the sticks who can host and has the space needed, probably wouldn't be a good idea to do demo's in residential neighborhoods......

Another idea....when I was an import guy I arranged a meet for my folks at www.honda-acura.net.....the destination was Heather Farms park in Walnut Creek. It's a beautiful park with plenty of open space and parking. Mt. Diablo is nearby too so we can take a drive up there (sick scenery and a sick twisty drive up to the summit w/vista points along the way). Won't be any building going on there, maybe installing if need be, but we can park in a large parking area and have our shit on display. We can BBQ and chill at the park, have a little show and tell going on, maybe hit up Mt. Diablo afterwards. What do you guys think? It's about a 1.5hr drive from Sac....I guess it all depends on where everybody is from who plans on attending. 1.5hrs is nothing to me but some may not want to drive that far. Maybe we should take a roll call of all who would like to attend and decide on a location then???

So if you would like to attend the Official Nor*Cal SMD meet, post saying so and where you live and let's figure this out.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

You can count me in, as the first post says I live in the Salinas Valley but am up in Lincoln for maybe a few more weeks.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Who knows if it is at a park there may be girls there LOL.

yeah ill be at lowes im good off driving an hour and a half unless its a show or im going to meet up with a girl no way am i driving an hour and a half to kick it with a bunch of guys

Understandable, that's why I said let's get a headcount and location from those who are interested in this and then we can figure out where we'd like to have it at. We had our meet in Walnut Creek because we had folks from Sac/Stockton/Bay Area/and misc surrounding areas attending so we needed as central of a spot as possible and that just happened to be it. If only Sac heads are gonna show up, no need in having it so far away.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Only time I seen people there, there was like 10-15 import cars, no SUV's

I flaked for one Friday , I would go an kick it, but don't want to show up empty handed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah I think we need some more car audio guys at Lowes.

I went out last friday and it was pretty cool.

I heard that they could impound your car though if you are at Lowes since you guys have been kicked out so many times, is that true?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I might check it out, maybe get some demos.

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0

* Enclosure: Idyllic