Jump to content

Sac. and surrounding area meet


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn ur an asshole lol....but damn it looks like im commin out with the f-150 with a bbq and hella stakes just so everyone can say u missed out haha

DO ET!!!!

:yahoo::clapping:

whats this I hear about the after part :lol:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

lol....i was thinkin about just havin some ppl come over and drink some BHEEEEER but idk dont want only 2 ppl showing up lol will have a show of hands tonight and see whats good

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Ill be out tonight with some Rollerz Only. Were taking a few cars out there.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Posted

Ill be out tonight with some Rollerz Only. Were taking a few cars out there.

u didnt have a choice i would of came and dragged you out of your house or kims w,e ur at

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Someone say "STEAK" me likum steaks...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Gonna try to come out, wife at school till 10:30....if she is home by 11, I will swing by.

steak ftw! you eat his it might not taste too good, hes russian he cant cook. :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

DO ET!!!!

:yahoo::clapping:

whats this I hear about the after part :lol:

sup Kasey :D you get your primer yet?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

steak ftw! you eat his it might not taste too good, hes russian he cant cook. :P

lmao i aint no russian u fuckn beaner... but i can damn well cook up a nice stake....you probaly never had a steak covered in beer ahaha HMMM omg makes u wannna slap yo mommaa

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

my dad's bein a bitch saying the same stuff as usual when I want to paint something which is I can't paint anything because its not easy and it won't look good the plastic will turn out horrible this and that so I decided I am going to buy a denali bumper because it is smooth all the way down to the ground and it is painted all the way to the ground.

but you can still help me when I find a good one because I can almost guarantee they don't have denali's in my color so we will still have to sand down whatever color most likely white and paint it my color.

but back on topic I'll talk to you tonight about that navi ;)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

u didnt have a choice i would of came and dragged you out of your house or kims w,e ur at

HAHAHA. I would like to see you try mayne

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 641 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...