Rose-Villian Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I call dibs after 99vic and loganberry lol. I haven't heard too many blowthroughs besides jacks of course http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Mine Is in the Works WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
zfrerichs Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 lol and we'll leave it at in the works. hahaha im still out here workin Roseville, CA
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I call dibs after 99vic and loganberry lol. I haven't heard too many blowthroughs besides jacks of course http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Hells yea- I will be at lowes this friday if you happen to be around. At least you can see how its coming along, and hear it on 100 watts per sub- lol Mine Is in the Works Very Interesting......what-chu-doin mane???? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 that is not a safe question to ask Elvis. shit maybe I got in your head when I asked when you were putting a system in last friday. crewcab you can hear the 1 18 in all its glory lol I'm startin to dig it now that I can smash lows and still get loud higher up but hell yeah I'm still down for hearing yours Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 that is not a safe question to ask Elvis. shit maybe I got in your head when I asked when you were putting a system in last friday. crewcab you can hear the 1 18 in all its glory lol I'm startin to dig it now that I can smash lows and still get loud higher up but hell yeah I'm still down for hearing yours Absolutely- cant wait to meet some of SMD guys in person. Curious as hell what kind of difference an 18 would do.....extremely low low's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif not to mention alot of air movement 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
8v fury Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I will be there. Usually on fridays, if I don't work that night. Driving the jetta coupe with 8v fury plates. A Pioneer GM-5100T pushing a Image Dynamics IDQ12D4 V2 12" (in a sealed box). Only 125 watts rms running to the sub for right now. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I will be there. Usually on fridays, if I don't work that night. Driving the jetta coupe with 8v fury plates. A Pioneer GM-5100T pushing a Image Dynamics IDQ12D4 V2 12" (in a sealed box). Only 125 watts rms running to the sub for right now. sounds like a few of us need amps.....we should go talk to steve, he just unloaded a few....lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
8v fury Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I have to save up my tips from work to get my new system, so depending on how much people tip me at work, will determine how fast I can get my new system. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
8v fury Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Don't worry, the paint on my car is really bad, some area the clear coat is gone and other areas paint has come off too. Here is what I am driving. Come over or yell at me, to let me know that you guys are there. my name is dan. Also here is what I look like, usually wearing this hat. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 damn, more Sac/Nor cal people than I expected on SMD Yeah 98- Iam in Sac too, would love to hear your truck I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.