Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

so you cant just wipe the HDD on the mini mac and load up Windows 7?

Damn Jobbs is fuckin up everything about computers except the size

why the fuck would you want to?!

you bought a mac... use the mac.

as already stated in the last page there are about 3 different ways of running windows on a mac without wiping anything.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

why the fuck would you want to?!

you bought a mac... use the mac.

as already stated in the last page there are about 3 different ways of running windows on a mac without wiping anything.

no one makes a pc that size. its a nice design but still a mac and just not convienient. lik the pod.iphone thing steve was taking about. you can only ever be connected to one computer unless you know secret back ways around things like you might. PC's are better in this respect a they are plug and play. Not plug and get a message saying "hey this isnt the right computer for this iphone, im not gonna let you use it"

i like te size but not the mac aspect. just my opinion. windows works better for mobile connections.

and running mutiple OS's slows down the computer. Trust me it does even if people say it doesnt

anyway do your magic and make things right. give info if you can because macs confuse the hell outta me

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

after seeing custom carputer is no longer around i was thinking a mini mac... steve can you hook a brotha up and be detailed on how you integrate it to your system... i found a mini mac fits sooo perfectly in my glove box...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

no one makes a pc that size. its a nice design but still a mac and just not convienient. lik the pod.iphone thing steve was taking about. you can only ever be connected to one computer unless you know secret back ways around things like you might. Mac's are better in this respect a they are plug and play. Not plug and get a message saying "hey this isnt the right computer for this iphone, im not gonna let you use it"

i like te size but not the mac aspect. just my opinion. windows works better for mobile connections.

and running mutiple OS's slows down the computer. Trust me it does even if people say it doesnt

anyway do your magic and make things right. give info if you can because macs confuse the hell outta me

fixed ;)

I'm not going to get in this whole Mac vs. PC argument because I could run circles around you about the technology that is greatly superior to the PC but thats just me.

sorry for bein off topic but I gotta set people straight.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

sorry guys, Pops was here from Florida and although i do have progress, i didnt do as much as i wanted to. Plus, i usually dont work on my rides on Mondays, i like to take mondays off. This week i took Tuesday "off" as well but i did get a LITTLE progress.....i got a new toy.

I am going to be using a headunit as well, undecided, but so far im going with a Mac-Mini (320gb 4g ram) and a 10.2" Touchscreen molded into the dash.

here is some EARLY pics. Screen is on the way so i had to use my 60" Plasma to test this thing out.

Mac is OK. Im not as excited about it as i was BEFORE i got it. Its a PAIN in the ass....when my touchscreen gets here tomorrow or the next day i will mess with it and see if i still like it. If i dont, im gettin rid of it. I will give it a chance but for me, i like PC-Windows better so far.

again, ill hold judgment till i get my little screen. :)

dammit, I have been trying to get money together to put one of these in my truck, now we just got a little PC in at Best Buy that Im thinking about tossing in my truck now. It's nothing compared to the Mac mini, but it's basically the equivalent to a netbook in PC form...cheap too.

Door panels look great, too.

no one makes a pc that size. its a nice design but still a mac and just not convienient. lik the pod.iphone thing steve was taking about. you can only ever be connected to one computer unless you know secret back ways around things like you might. PC's are better in this respect a they are plug and play. Not plug and get a message saying "hey this isnt the right computer for this iphone, im not gonna let you use it"

Actually we just got these in at work, and with a little upgrading it would be a decent little computer to toss in a vehicle.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

oh yea i forgot about the tires! red navi didnt like em you messed up big time there. :rofl:

screw the mac im waiting to see the doors :)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

fixed ;)

I'm not going to get in this whole Mac vs. PC argument because I could run circles around you about the technology that is greatly superior to the PC but thats just me.

sorry for bein off topic but I gotta set people straight.

your mac might be good for editing but so is my PC and your mac wants NONE of my PC for gaming...but your right, we can take this over to the PC section if you wanna battle it out :P

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Guest DC Power Kyle

It's really pointless to get into the mac vs pc debate. It's all about brand names and who people trust and have ran forever. I personally love linux and *nix for running servers, love macs for what I do (programming and simplicity) and will use windows if I want to game something that is not on OS X. They both have their ups and downs and I was an avid windows user for so damn long until I made the switch. At first i HATED IT and wanted to return my laptop then a month or so later I really started to see it's potential for the line of work I do. Gaming = windows all the way. I would love to see windows succeed so mac has to make more shit to beat windows. Competition rocks in this world.... only brings bigger and better things out.