Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

when the saints come marching in?

Or it could be "Im a little teacup"

Edited by leamangriffin

78383a0.jpg

l_fe7419bbb76a41df961f102d575d1b5c.jpg

2007 Chevy Silverado

20" SS chrome rims

(4) Quantum Audio Cozmik 15's Walled

(10) 6" Selenium mids

(2) Audiopipe Tweets

Quantum Audio 2260 Amp (mids and highs)

Quantum Audio Cozmik QCA4500D 4000w Amp (subs)

Quantum Audio EQ/Linedriver

Pyramid 3 way crossover

Sony H/U

0 gauge throughout

here is one of MANY retarded messages i get during the day.....this one was too funny not to post. This DOUCHE thinks i have too many connections on my buss bars and batteries and ill be losing power instead of gaining it. He even thinks the solder made it even worse LOL!! There is some DUMBSHITS on youtube but some like this guy really stand out -

quoted from a dumbshit named "crash0veride" on youtube.

battery issue---

I have actually surpassed the 500 watt club by a fair margin. However I respectfully suggest that I could probably make 500watts sound better and louder than you could make 1000 watts. Not that I intent to challenge you but I think I have done it already about 100 times.

Have you ever soldered a chunk of power wire together because it wasn't quite long enough? If you ever have (not assuming you have) you will find that the soldered joint will get quite a bit warmer than the surrounding wire under stress. That point in the wire will cause power drain in the system. Not much of one but if you multiply that by 5 the amount of power lost can be difficult to get back. Adding even one connector inline from the power source to the item drawing the power creates about 50 times the amount of power lost than the soldered power wire does. (this has been proven in classes that I have taught by my students.) The difference is that the heat created (power lost) is dispersed very quickly into the air because of the amount of surface area of the metal object that the connector is attached to. So that HUGE bus bar you have is probably loosing you more power than you think. Thats not even addressing the amount of connectors required for the different batteries. Soldering the ends like you have may even be creating more of a problem. The more metal you have between the Alternator and your amps, the more power you are loosing. I am sure it will be quite loud but I am guessing I could make it even louder. (and cost you quite a bit less)

That is just a guess based on 10 years of daily study and practice in class room and real life environment.

I also did build the two loudest vehicles in the state of Minnesota a few years ago. I am more of an SQ guy though.

NI##A PLEASE :D

so I made a pepsi bottle blow up with mentos........ dose this make me the fuckin unibomber ? I wanta see this 500 watt "system" and whats this..... "Not that I intent to challenge you but I think I have done it already about 100 times." I wanta challenge him in a 500 watt battle LOL I will distroy him.... I am cheap and know how to make cheap loud and loud cheap LOL

send this guy to the crx video.....

I want this dumb ass to shit his paints in the tahoe when its done " all wrong" LOL

what the hell is the 500 watt club ? that is meade's highs ..... loudest in the state with 500 watts ? pretty boring state IMO LOL guess I am in the 500 watt club now cause I blew an amp LOL

Edited by CLNFREAK

lol.

\there are only 6-7 cameras in that store..lol

I got more than that at Steve's house.

Anyone wanna guess what song MR.MEADE was signing in the shower this morning? lol

boss of all bosses? :rofl:

joo just have cameras so you can see when he mows his lawn so you can 4 wheel on it with the hummer :P

so Steve do you have any plans for mids and highs?

I can't remember if I read on this thread you do or not

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

what the hell is the 500 watt club ? that is meade's highs

iirc He will have like 4KW on mids an highs. Hell i have a 700s on my mids an highs

I must of missed this to

Edited by 916PublicEnemy2

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

boss of all bosses? :rofl:

joo just have cameras so you can see when he mows his lawn so you can 4 wheel on it with the hummer :P

Now you know that it was the bass version of Sexual Healing. :)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

that cracks me up the power he is running I love it and wish I could do it , I blew an amp and a HU (long story) so I am running 750 watts less and less HU, and had a guy jump out of my car cause it was "to loud" lol he would puke in steves ride LOL I love it .........

how many amps are the alts steve is running ?

lol.

\there are only 6-7 cameras in that store..lol

I got more than that at Steve's house.

Anyone wanna guess what song MR.MEADE was signing in the shower this morning? lol

rofl that shit is epic

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted Image

I wonder if this guy is using the wrong wiring/etc too.

http://etischer.com/awdev/battery.html

Mostly the statement he makes in the last pic. :)

I'm a bit worried about that last statement too.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I Have pics which ill post on the next update, i am too lazy to do it...im back to work now so a brotha is up at 5am every morning and that takes its toll on my evening hours. I do try and make progress though no matter what it is!

here is what ive been up to. Boring, but relevant if your watching the build :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916