Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

looking good..but joo better watch out for the 2 kaseys i think they might be stalking you...

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Post 1000!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking Great Steve cant wait for some new demo videos.

Edit: Damn it got Ninja'd by Vic, I was waiting for the opportunity all day LOL, This thread his huge!!!!!

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the box is 5 years old or more so its been through some abuse.

theres less "meat" on the lip so less places to screw woofers in and thats very important considering he snaps all the screws he puts in.

he does get it from home depot last I checked.

RF made the amps that size just for Steve's box ;)

yes thats 8 gauge for the subs.

runs of 8 gauge? it depends on how he wires them.

10 1" RE audio tweeters, 2 4" Rainbow Midrange, 4 RE XXX 6.5" Midbass and obviously 4 18" BTL's for a total of 20 speakers

he is going to add an 8" sub to each door and 6.5" kicks so 6 more speakers on top of whatever else he is doing

did that answer everything? :D

nope you missed a few speakers. RE's are coming out, all RF.

10 6.5's

2 8's

2 4's

10 1's

RF didnt make those amps specificly for my box, i just make it look that way ;)

okay ur freaking me out.............

x2 damn :D :D j/p

damn those amps fit perfectly across the back of that box.

the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

they do, i had to modify that trim piece and broke it in the process - but its nathen' i cant fix :)

All the new speakers will be the new RF Power series Including the 4" in the a pillars (there a mini prototype of the 6.5 and 5.25 sick little bitches they are)

yup :)

IIRC, his amps are strapped. Which means all he has to do i set the gains on one and the others are set to the same power level.

Your Home depot must be full of idiots (to damage the wood). My local Home depot is where I go when I want wood. Never a bad board in the bunch (well, at least what I get).

nope, amps arent strapped. You dont have to strap RF amps for them to all play the same power level. Its not master/slave master/slave master slave etc........its master/slave/slave/slave/slave...(in my case 1 master 7 slaves) none of them strapped just pass thru's and thats it. Master amps freq, subsonic, bassknob and gain all control the rest of the slaves with JUST pass thru's. RF FTW on that one :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

theres less "meat" on the lip so less places to screw woofers in and thats very important considering he snaps all the screws he puts in.

10 1" RE audio tweeters, 2 4" Rainbow Midrange, 4 RE XXX 6.5" Midbass and obviously 4 18" BTL's for a total of 20 speakers

he is going to add an 8" sub to each door and 6.5" kicks so 6 more speakers on top of whatever else he is doing

All the new speakers will be the new RF Power series Including the 4" in the a pillars (there a mini prototype of the 6.5 and 5.25 sick little bitches they are)

looking good..but joo better watch out for the 2 kaseys i think they might be stalking you...

LMAO

Roseville, CA

nope, amps arent strapped. You dont have to strap RF amps for them to all play the same power level. Its not master/slave master/slave master slave etc........its master/slave/slave/slave/slave...(in my case 1 master 7 slaves) none of them strapped just pass thru's and thats it. Master amps freq, subsonic, bassknob and gain all control the rest of the slaves with JUST pass thru's. RF FTW on that one :)

This is why I will ALWAYS run RF amps!! You can't beat it!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Damn steve I have been watching all the videos and I love your ideas and craftsmanship. You don't see that kind of work around my area. Keep up the build and I can't wait to see it done!

P.S. Seeing your cat Tia at the beginning of the last vid made me laugh. I thought you were more of a dog guy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

I agree... we should start a Bring Meade to the east fund. We should all pitch in some money for gas and food. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

x2 that... everytime i see a hoe of that color, im hoping its steve, but it never has the rims :( and i know the odds of him being in VA are slim to shit (atleast with his tahoe lol) but if he doesnt make it out here some day, im def. flying 2 cali to hear this, and the hoopty :D

o yeah, i forgot about the "meat". i was just watching the video on youtube, and the box is sooo damn nice. and he added the new sheet of wood to the front, so theres new meat up there ;) yeah, i kinda figured he got his wood from there, i was just messin around, cuz my mdf selection sucked... but i found the best piece they had, just a little messed up on one end, and got the sheet half price ftw! haha, just cut it off when i got home... o, my bad on the 8 gauge, idk y, i thought they were going from the 1000's to his speakers, but they are from the amps under the box. but thanks for the info about his PREVIOUS speakers lol

Or he is going after people have picked through and got the good stuff out? Happens all the time here. with all wood. I try to plan on buying right after a shipment has come in. My neighbor is the paint guy and he lets me know when the lumber truck is scheduled to deliver.

yeah, im gonna have to start asking when the new shipments are coming in ;) the stack i went through must have been there for a while, getting messed up by all the customers

Post 1000!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking Great Steve cant wait for some new demo videos.

Edit: Damn it got Ninja'd by Vic, I was waiting for the opportunity all day LOL, This thread his huge!!!!!

haha, i was wanting to get the 1000th post too!

nope you missed a few speakers. RE's are coming out, all RF.

10 6.5's

2 8's

2 4's

10 1's

he was answering my question, and i guess you missed it? he was telling me what you had in the previous setup... i know what your plans are for the new setup, i was just wondering what it used to be

o yeah, i meant to ask this... why are you going all RF on the speakers? do u just want unison? or do you like them better than RE's? or does rockford want you to run their speakers instead?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

haha, yall kno steves brother can cook right?

this is steves colinary cuzin lmao

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

haha the first time i saw this dude i was thinkin, haha i didn't kno steve cooked n found out it was a diff guy

but anyways mane that wireing looks killer n how those amps blend in with one another is tits

u gunna throw the fi's back inthere for time being or u dnt think they will like 5000+ daily lol?

anyways keep up da good work man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif