Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

oh lord help him

oh lord oh lord!!!....what have i said...I FAIL!!!

:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

:unknw: sucks when your half way awake..you say stuff that dont make sense..i fail

im awake now...and fixed what i said...LOL

Edited by DUBIE

are you gonna finish working on the your Honda if you have time? :clapping:

he has said before, the honda is basically taken care of antheny...im sure steve will help him along the way but his boy's got skills :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

haha, 6 18's on 6 t4k's ina wall like the hoopty in the honda ftw!

nah ied like to see what that box would do with 4 t4ks in the honda on a burp, maby 4 18's sealed on 4 t4k's n hella power masters?

anyways are the new mids n highs susposto match the new 4's?

and can i ask u what u got ur amps xover'ed at?

im gunna run active n was wondering whats a good idea range to have everything set to, mids n highs off a 4ch, and midbass off my 2ch n then subs, im gunna rebuild a box soon as the amp gets here n im gunna rewire alot of things n redo my doors

n would it matter if my rear fill are in sealed boxs n my fronts are open in doors, or should i build a lil sealed box for the mids in doors?

im gunna take the tweet wires off the rear coax n run them with my front comps tweets to the front channels of 4ch, wire front mids n rear mids on rear channel (there both kx line with almost same rms value n freq responce) and then my mtx6000 8''d4's off my 150.2 for midbass

im askin this cause ur hoe sounds killer how it is n im lookin for that kinda sound, im lookin for a range that has killer sq but still wangs like hell

i was thinkin 200htz+ for tweets, 125+ for mids, n 80+ for midbass n 63 for subs but dunno if i should set it a lil diff, my deck has built in active processors n all that good shyt, n it looks like u got those 360.2's on lock so u kno some good sq that wangs like a mutha fka too

anyways cant wait for the fiberglassing of the doors

u still gunna get extra pannels to practice on? n if so u kno a site were i can get me some for my truck so if i mess up on somethin i still got the other ones to pop right back in?

sry to thread jack but now that ur goin more n more the route im goin in in a few weeks ied like to kno what im gunna be up aganst on tuneing this thing

and keep up da great work mane, n im diggin that armoni suite box u got doin on wit da gucci amp rack

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

l

i was thinkin 200htz+ for tweets, 125+ for mids, n 80+ for midbass n 63 for subs but dunno if i should set it a lil diff,

3.5K and up for tweets, 200 to 3.5k for mids, 70 to 200 for midbass, and 70 and lower for subs.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

what octave? 12db on tweets n 6db on mids?, i aint set it to the active mode yet but in regular mode it has 12db/oct, 6db/oct and passthrew on front n rears with +6 to -24gain, and 16db/oct, 12db/oct and 6db/oct on subs with +6 to -24 gain n alot of other bullshit features like speaker level adjustments n an asl setting that turns up a cirtian level of the ranges when outside noise gets to loud, n a dbb bass boost, all kinds of shit but i'll play around with it once i start my rebuild tho

heres the deck i got

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...EH-P860MP?tab=B

and the pdf

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/i...0DEH-P860MP.pdf

was askin steve cause it has alot of features the 360 does but aint bluetooth tho

n cant wait to see wut u have in mind with the doors mane

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

well i was playin around with my system one day tuneing it n my mids n highs can play rather low freqs pritty well but its gunna be hard tryin to set my 8's up to run midbass bandpassed

so my 4ch ied set to flat or all pass as steve calls it for my mids n highs, n my 2ch for midbass to highpass n cut the hpf down to around 80htz n then subs from there

how do i go about settin this shit just turn the gains up n play with it that way?

im goin for sql with what i got, n why im doin active is i like alot of rock n country n my passave xovers wont let em play enough range to sound good n they was in my doors for 2yrs n i never thought about water gettin in the door threw window so when i was playin around wit my truck i took door pannel off n took out mid n looked at the xover n it was all rusted up n shit n there about to go out on me so ima run it this way n should get a louder, cleaner output from it, with the passave xovers the 6&1/2's wont get loud at all off my 150.2 just by themselvs, the lil bulb started glowin like hell so im gunna do it this way

it sounds good the way it is now but its just not playin the freqs its susposto, or if not run my kickers i'll throw my polk dbs in there n see what they can do

anyways goodluck on those speaker rings steve, would be a bitch with a router tryin to do all those intriguit cuts for the basket on those 6&1/2s n would be cool if rf would have did an all black p1 8 with grey letters on front so u could break it up with some gray vinyl n what knot, i cant wait to see how its gunna look bro