Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

nope, amps arent strapped. You dont have to strap RF amps for them to all play the same power level. Its not master/slave master/slave master slave etc........its master/slave/slave/slave/slave...(in my case 1 master 7 slaves) none of them strapped just pass thru's and thats it. Master amps freq, subsonic, bassknob and gain all control the rest of the slaves with JUST pass thru's. RF FTW on that one :)

You make me want to buy and RF amp. Then I look at my bank statements... :wacko::crazy:

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

lmao on the Duff/Steve thing....where do you think Duff learned to wire his L.E.D.s into the cakes :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

haha, i thought steve would get a kick out of it, but ya they do look alot alike, would be cool to have him make an rf cake or somethin with led analog meters on the top n what knot would be badass lol, but back on topic

u gunna fiberglass on those pannels u got from junk yard n then use those plugs like u did in the hoopty to put em in with kinda like plug n play?

what were those called anyways?ied like some to play around wit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

haha, yall kno steves brother can cook right?

this is steves colinary cuzin lmao

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

haha the first time i saw this dude i was thinkin, haha i didn't kno steve cooked n found out it was a diff guy

but anyways mane that wireing looks killer n how those amps blend in with one another is tits

u gunna throw the fi's back inthere for time being or u dnt think they will like 5000+ daily lol?

anyways keep up da good work man

u shouldve used a more recent pic of steve, he's bald now ;) and he was running the BTL's at around 5000 watts with the 4000bds... with the 2500bd's its gonna be close to 6000. and yes, he's gonna use the FI's until he gets his new sub

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

just payin attention thats all I read on someones sig the best way to learn is to actually do it... or just look at Steve's pics :lol:

EDIT: 99vic... Ray gave me the password to the hidden cameras in Steve's house :rofl:

Edited by thehoe92

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Steve... Forgot to say... I really like that the amps are hidden... The only thing you can see when you are in the car and looking back is the 4 18" And that's awesome... I liked that concept the first time I saw you videos... I think this is the best way you can do it ... Nice and clean... When you get in to a show car and see a lot of subs and amps you kinda know in what you get in.... But when people that don't know you get in your car for a demo they look in the back and see some 18" they say like "yeah.... this will be kinda loud"... But when you turn that bass up.... They go like " :censored: :shok: :censored: :shok: :censored: " And that's the best part IMO !!!! LOL.... I'm watching your videos since you had them on you old site.... videos like "Chick-Scare", "2girlHair"and "hellaloud" and much more... and the only thing you can see there is the amazement from those people... (don't know if you remember them... but i still got them on my PC... LOL :D ) and that's what SMD IMO means (that and a awesome audio system...lol)... There's not very much people who shares videos and advices to others like you do... That's why I like SMD and this forum, and that's way I joined it.

LOL that's a looong post... And I know that you probably get this kinda messages like 100 times a day but I had to say that :)

Much Respect Steve...

This is not a hobby... This is a addiction... A life style...

sigmeadeblend.jpgSteve Meade Designs

What happened?

bass happened

looking good..but joo better watch out for the 2 kaseys i think they might be stalking you...

Who told you that :ph34r:

he was running the BTL's at around 5000 watts with the 4000bds... with the 2500bd's its gonna be close to 6000. and yes, he's gonna use the FI's until he gets his new sub

I was just thinking the same thing but his subs are D 2Ω so each T4K was seeing 1Ω and each T2500 will see 2Ω. iirc the 2500 does 2K at 2Ω so each woofer will have about 4KW on it. that is until he gets his new subs.

Steve please correct me if i'm wrong

EDIT: 99vic... Ray gave me the password to the hidden cameras in Steve's house :rofl:

Can i have this password of witch you speak :friends:;) Edited by 916PublicEnemy2

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Who told you that :ph34r:

I was just thinking the same thing but his subs are D 2Ω so each T4K was seeing 1Ω and each T2500 will see 2Ω. iirc the 2500 does 2K at 2Ω so each woofer will have about 4KW on it. that is until he gets his new subs.

Steve pleas correct me if i'm wrong

Can i have this password of witch you speak :friends:;)

i thought the subs were D 1.4Ω

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.