white4d96 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 A friend of a friend of my girlfriend (ha, figure that out) has an Atomic 15 and box that he used in his car. He claims its a comp one that pushes 2000w RMS, but he blew a voice coil on it. He said you could recone them with Fi soft parts. I was wondering if anyone knew about this or not. I cannot recall the model of sub, just that it was wired to one ohm and in a "custom box with bedliner" which I probably will try to not take lol. Anyone know about these? Too many projects, too little time...
AI James Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 why not get a recone from atomic they sell them as well. and yea fi can recone them as well
white4d96 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 He had just mentioned that because we got on the topic of Fi somehow. I will have to take a look at the atomic site and see how much recones go for. Thanks! Too many projects, too little time...
korey_hofer Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 got pictures? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
white4d96 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 not yet. I was just talking with him about it today. I'm gonna try and set up a time with him where I can take a quick look at it, maybe pull it out of the box, meter the coils, etc etc. But you KNOW once I get pics they are going in a post below. Too many projects, too little time...
white4d96 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 Prooobably an APX15. I sure hope so. If it is blown and the box won't fit in my car and/or is a POS, what do you think would be a fair price to ask? Too many projects, too little time...
Boon Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 NFI what the going rate is. Those motors are worth quite a bit alone, it's cheap as chips to rebuild them into an 18 too. 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.