Second Skin Audio

Need Some Advice

Jared, I agree with Megalo...I'd hold on to the 15". Trust me, cancellation is NOT your friend. If you give that 15" a bit more power in the right (ported more than likely) enclosure, i'm willing to bet you will get a bit more output.

And I'm not just saying that. I had 2 12" in my ride. one MTX and the other Audiopipe. I took the MTX out and did a new box for the audiopipe using as much space as needed and it hits harder and gets lower by far.

id get rid of 1 of the size. either the 10s or the 15. thats just me. id probally just run a single 15 just cause a 15 pushes a bit more air.

i bet my single 12 is louder than your 10s and 15 combined :grin:

I def believe u saying that ur one 12 is louder than my shit. u clearly know far more about car audio than i ever will. thanks for all the advice, one more final question tho... say i ditch the 10's keep the 15''.... the 15'' is from eclipse audio its the aluminum series, im pretty sure the specs are 1000 watt continuous and 1500 max... i have it in a regular box enclosure facing up in my trunk and i have my 1000 watt 2 ch kenwood amp... so keeping the 15 what improvements would u make upon that to make it absolutly slam? different amps, ported box? basically what could i do to the 15 to make it slam closer or to its full potential?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

dependeing on the impedance of the sub (15) I would get a new amp that would push that sub to its full potential and throw it in a ported enclosure

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg