Sundown Audio

what amp should i buy?

kinda expensive for that hellfire. and ya i was looking at the audiopipes are they legit? which good be best amp though for 250 or less!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

good luck finding a good amp for under 250. fr t1k is very power hungry. dat is a good amp but way over your limit. im not sure about the prices but ask rusty about the dc 1000 or pm sundownz to see what he can do for you. or look in the forsale section

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

If you dont need the amp right away, I would order the new Sundown SAE 1200 , they are on presale right now for 250. Or if you need the amp now, I would go with the AQ1200, they are 249 shipped right from AQ.

yea i was looking at the Sundown SAE 1200. Any more opinions

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i would go with the sundown or audioque....

or you could jump on the audiopipe bandwagon

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i would go with the sundown or audioque....

or you could jump on the audiopipe bandwagon

ha ya but i like the audiopipe because of thier lenth idk it just looks like a beefy amp?

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

A Crunch GPV2000.1 can be had at sonicelectronix.com for a little over $100. They are 100W RMS x 1 @ 1-ohm.

EDIT: is the sub the Level 4 or the Level 4 XL? And I might have missed it, but are you running 1 sub or 2?

Edited by 1992Chevy

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

A Crunch GPV2000.1 can be had at sonicelectronix.com for a little over $100. They are 100W RMS x 1 @ 1-ohm.

EDIT: is the sub the Level 4 or the Level 4 XL? And I might have missed it, but are you running 1 sub or 2?

just one 18" dc lvl4 right now i have a crunch pzi1000.1 and i was also looking at the Crunch GPV2000.1 but still dont know. thanz for the replys but i probaly will go with the sundown, aq, or audiopipe

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

:8)

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

just one 18" dc lvl4 right now i have a crunch pzi1000.1 and i was also looking at the Crunch GPV2000.1 but still dont know. thanz for the replys but i probaly will go with the sundown, aq, or audiopipe

stay away from the crunch. go with sundown or dc...audioque are tough too

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...