thanks tj just the guy I wanted to hear from considering all the transactions you've done.

I'll probably be talking to 99vic about it this weekend so that should help a lot.

off topic if you happen to get another 100.4 PM me and I'll take it off your hands.

but thanks for all the help so far :)

any other tips?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i heard shipping out of USA was a pain

Customs my friend. We all hate that. A guy shipped me something from canada, and the US customs service ripped the box apart and actually broke what the guy was shipping. Uggh. Boy was I pissed.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

thanks tj just the guy I wanted to hear from considering all the transactions you've done.

I'll probably be talking to 99vic about it this weekend so that should help a lot.

off topic if you happen to get another 100.4 PM me and I'll take it off your hands.

but thanks for all the help so far :)

any other tips?

Everyone covered it pretty much :) Just making it immobile and providing sufficient buffers of padding.

Now get out there and ship to your hearts desire haha

send me a link to that sale or something please, I wanna check out the goods :D

in case you guys are wondering what I am selling.

RF t1k

Fi BL 18

I would like to sell both local but I know that isn't going to happen.

As for the sub would you just put some stiff foam around the gasket so nothing can hit the cone?

Or go above and beyond and make a crate like some companies do.

in case you guys are wondering what I am selling.

RF t1k

Fi BL 18

I would like to sell both local but I know that isn't going to happen.

As for the sub would you just put some stiff foam around the gasket so nothing can hit the cone?

Or go above and beyond and make a crate like some companies do.

Yeah you could pretty much build that out of wood laying around, or your old sub box since you won't need it :D

How much for each, im friends with a guy who owns a shop and one who works at another so I am always around people looking for something!

Maybe I can even get my brother to pick up that amp, I would like to see it get a good home!

nvm I actually took the time to click the link

Edited by BulletInjection

yeah I have always heard horror stories of customs guys and people shipping amps and it doesn't sound to good.

my dad always stores bubble wrap from everything so I'll just go look in his stash. I know he stored my RF box too so that should be good.

but thanks man any help I can get for a new system :D

i heard shipping out of USA was a pain

Shipping out of the US is a PITA! I sold a Parachute (for a drag car) to a guy in Argentina and with customs by the time the guy got the thing it was months after the sales. Of course the guy was mad as a junk yard dog craping tacks and wanted his money back but there was nothing I could do about it, for the item was out of my hands and I showed him where the Chute was and it was shipped. So I would not sell anything out of the US. Just remember that some countries there is duties tax's when a item is shipped across the border that the recipient has to pay for before they can get the item out of customs which is even more money for the buyer out of his pocket.

Good luck on your sales though man.

Shannon

Edited by ImLow78

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)