Car Audio 101 - The Big 3 Upgrade

Great tutorial. We need a section in SMD just for tutorials IMO that would make it easier for newer people to find. again nice job :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Very nice man.

This should help the new comers and people that want to do a big three for sure. As long as they do a search before asking... LOL :D

Also thanks for taking the time to answer some question for me about that Colossus amp..

No problem. Just hope I've helped a bit.

Mike Stiers

Product Development & Technical Support

Maxxsonics USA

MB Quart , Hifonics , Crunch & Autotek

Car, Home & Marine Audio Products

Maxxsonics YouTube Channel

No problem. Just hope I've helped a bit.

One note.... if you decide to ground to the strut tower only use the outside bolts, do not use the center bolt as it holds the strut/shock together removing this bolt is very dangerous so dont do it.......Im not sure how dangerous it is with the tire on, but I knew a guy that took that bolt off with the tire off and the spring flew out and hit him in the chest and he died, so that center bolt is a no-no to take off, so use the one of the 3-4 bolts surrounding the center bolt, he does it right on the vid I just didnt want anyone thinking they could use the center one as well.

BTW nice TuT.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Great tutorial. We need a section in SMD just for tutorials IMO that would make it easier for newer people to find. again nice job :D

lol there is one in the vids section, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=166

and were do u get hooker wire?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol there is one in the vids section, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=166

and were do u get hooker wire?

Hooker Audio Website

Mike Stiers

Product Development & Technical Support

Maxxsonics USA

MB Quart , Hifonics , Crunch & Autotek

Car, Home & Marine Audio Products

Maxxsonics YouTube Channel

The big's 3 isn't that hard to do. If you got tools and knowlegdes about it then you will be fine. Here's mine done 2 year ago when i completed with my mechanic buddy. Right after the photo shoot i add grommet and add all stock wire on terminal....

Posted Image

The big's 3 isn't that hard to do. If you got tools and knowlegdes about it then you will be fine. Here's mine done 2 year ago when i completed with my mechanic buddy. Right after the photo shoot i add grommet and add all stock wire on terminal....

Posted Image

why didn't you just run the + from alt straight over to the battey instead of all the way around the back of the motor?

shorter the distance the better it will perform

Archived