Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

PS3>X-box.

I'm gonna get a ps3 not because I think one is better than the other, I just like all the stuff the ps3 can do.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted

I'm gonna get a ps3 not because I think one is better than the other, I just like all the stuff the ps3 can do.

oh ya, get it! I dont dislike it at all its a great piece of equipment.....ive just had a year or more on my 360 and had my ps3 about a month now.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

PS3>X-box.

i would go out on a limb and say that only those who own both or have LOTS of experience with both should be able to make that comment. Anyone who doesnt is just talkin out their ass really. No offense :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

It was a joke the new 360 looks sick. Just might get both.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...