DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21

Have done alot of work now! :D The BTL`s are in, all the amps, all the wiring and fusing is done! But the HU is at the dealer to get fixed, the alpine 9887 had some fault with the sound processor or something(the HU was baught brand new and from the first time I turned it on, the sound sounded like it was skipping all the time, and it wasn`t the cd) anyways, it`s getting fixed now and here are the pics! :)

I will make some trimpanels to cover all the wiring up and the gaps between the box and trunk

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then the BTL was ready to be dropped in :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here is the "gap" between the amp and hatch ;)

Posted Image

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

looks REALLY nice

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

wow deffinatly looks good and loud

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

wow deffinatly looks good and loud

Thanks! :) I am dying to hear it, everything is ready to go and no HU :sorry: It`s i the middle of the night\morning here and I can`t sleep, my brother got a good HU though, should I go all ninja on him? :ph34r:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Thanks! :) I am dying to hear it, everything is ready to go and no HU :sorry: It`s i the middle of the night\morning here and I can`t sleep, my brother got a good HU though, should I go all ninja on him? :ph34r:

NINJA THAT BITCH! atleast all the hard stuff is done, and you just need to hook up a head unit! looks great. love how your doors look. you did really good work on this! hope to see some videos and some more pics...

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Sad but true, yes. I think there is one other that I have seen, but he has a older model of the BL 12".

det e vel lite me folk så har hørt om di merkan her omkreng :D

e nu arti å sjå at æ itje e aleina her :)

ka du mått ut me førr btl`an? me frakt å toill å alt d dær?

Here in norway, its sony,helix,cadence,boss,focal,GZ,jbl,power acoustic,pioner,MDS,Phinix Gold,cerwin vega, kicker, and so on, but its all the same, its the shitty lo lvl products you see in the store, if you looking for anything more pro, then you must pay alot more :bad: it is actually so bad, that you could dubble the same stuff on ebay, and get it shiped here, and still dont go over the price you must pay here in norway :bad:

the "bad ass" Ground Zero GZPW 18 SPL 10.000W RMS 2 x 1 ohm", is 13000 kr(Kr = norwegian valuta) (13000kr/6=2167$ without shipping ) (valuta rate is 100kr - 6 usd)

and to say how much 13000Kr is;

1 litre (a pack) of milk is 12 kr,

1 litre of 95 oct fuel is 13 kr,

a pack of 20 cigarettes is 85 kr,

a beer on the town is 50 to 90 kr

and among the noobs of car audio here in norway, it is Ground Zero that kick ass, no one is better and soooo on :bad:

GZ and focal is one of the more expencive audioequipment you can buy here :(

my 10$ :D

Nice build :D

A little Ninja edit: The RF 15KW that steve has in one of the cars(didnt remember the name now :) ) is aprox 150000 - 180000 KR here, that is half a normal man`s yearly income

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

i got my btl's earlier this and they didnt come with boots i need two lol.......badass build though man

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Archived