DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21

NINJA THAT BITCH! atleast all the hard stuff is done, and you just need to hook up a head unit! looks great. love how your doors look. you did really good work on this! hope to see some videos and some more pics...

That bitch has been had! :ph34r: In the dark of the night I snuk out and hijacked the HU and hooked it up(with his permission), and it became alive! unfortunately, it was in the middle of the night and the CD that was in was just techno crap so it became a rather short moment of bass for me, but god damn! That was awesome! the gains haven`t even been turned up yet and everything is flat now.

det e vel lite me folk så har hørt om di merkan her omkreng :D

e nu arti å sjå at æ itje e aleina her :)

ka du mått ut me førr btl`an? me frakt å toill å alt d dær?

Here in norway, its sony,helix,cadence,boss,focal,GZ,jbl,power acoustic,pioner,MDS,Phinix Gold,cerwin vega, kicker, and so on, but its all the same, its the shitty lo lvl products you see in the store, if you looking for anything more pro, then you must pay alot more :bad: it is actually so bad, that you could dubble the same stuff on ebay, and get it shiped here, and still dont go over the price you must pay here in norway :bad:

the "bad ass" Ground Zero GZPW 18 SPL 10.000W RMS 2 x 1 ohm", is 13000 kr(Kr = norwegian valuta) (13000kr/6=2167$ without shipping ) (valuta rate is 100kr - 6 usd)

and to say how much 13000Kr is;

1 litre (a pack) of milk is 12 kr,

1 litre of 95 oct fuel is 13 kr,

a pack of 20 cigarettes is 85 kr,

a beer on the town is 50 to 90 kr

and among the noobs of car audio here in norway, it is Ground Zero that kick ass, no one is better and soooo on :bad:

GZ and focal is one of the more expencive audioequipment you can buy here :(

my 10$ :D

Nice build :D

A little Ninja edit: The RF 15KW that steve has in one of the cars(didnt remember the name now :) ) is aprox 150000 - 180000 KR here, that is half a normal man`s yearly income

E d æn nordlænding her på forumet? lol ;) måtte gi 5000kr pr subb med frakt og alle avgifter og div. når i kjøpte det mæ bladeice.com. :)

VIDS!! :clapping:

2009?

Wonderful setup, doors are great, want to see some vids soon1

Thanks man! Gonna try to make some vids soon, just have to wait until the time becomes more neigbour friendly :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Holyshit!!! I tested it out some more now, this is the most brutal thing I have ever heard! I litterally couldn`t breathe at certain songs and usind a disc is out of the question! it skipped at the first beat, LOL! Then my sister came out and I told her to get in the window, and what do you know, a F***ING hairtrick! :D my first one! I am so stoked now! unfortunately, she didn`t allow me to film because she didn`t have her makeup on, LOL! :D but I promise you, vids are coming soon!!! stay tuned!

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

E d æn nordlænding her på forumet? lol ;) måtte gi 5000kr pr subb med frakt og alle avgifter og div. når i kjøpte det mæ bladeice.com. :)

ja e du fan :D men 5kånga, satan d e belli :blink:

æ speint å sjå kor d fyk av sæ i biln :D burde bli dritbra :)

this is gonna be nice as hell :D

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

This upload thing doesn`t work right now, I managed to upload one vid, but that is bad and doesn`t show any flex at all, but I`ll post it anyway.

Posted Image

And a pic of the hairtrick :)

Posted Image

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

This upload thing doesn`t work right now, I managed to upload one vid, but that is bad and doesn`t show any flex at all, but I`ll post it anyway.

Posted Image

And a pic of the hairtrick :)

Posted Image

hehehe ser rekti bra ut d her :D lovanes :D

GOOD shit :D

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

hehehe ser rekti bra ut d her :D lovanes :D

GOOD shit :D

Love the door panels looks pretty clean

Thanks guys! :) Here is the vid, finally :)

Posted Image

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Archived