Jump to content

DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21


Recommended Posts

Posted

What are you up no now..?

Looking forward to see more :D

I wanted to try a setup with a bit more cone area and a bit more power, adding a DynaBel BF8501 (5000 wrms) and some 12`s :)

crazy dude, srazy with the S! :D

Right on bro! :D

holy Hertz batman

Yup! 12 Hertz Show SPL 12"s :D

06102010905.jpg

06102010906.jpg

06102010907.jpg

These are some heavy mofo`s, think they will perform well :D

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted

Damn this box is solid! Started the teardown today and I ended up using a chainsaw, lol :D Still not finished with the teardown though, but I guess I`ll be starting the clamshell tomorrow. Now I`m gonna kick back and have some beers, cheers guys! :drink40:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted

Damn this box is solid! Started the teardown today and I ended up using a chainsaw, lol :D Still not finished with the teardown though, but I guess I`ll be starting the clamshell tomorrow. Now I`m gonna kick back and have some beers, cheers guys! :drink40:

Damn this build is gonna kick ass! Wish I had the money to do something like this!!

Posted

Here`s what I`ve done so far, mounting heavy woofers upside down is a pain in the ass! LOL :D But the worst is over now :)

66268_1583648264337_1029637363_1675750_3075973_n.jpg

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7642 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...