DC Sound Lab

Rusty, or prices on lvl 3 12's

gonna add 2 possibly 4 more in a wall in my grand amand just wondering what prices are or if any GB 's will be going on

thanks

PM rusty,if inbox is full email him directly. its a lot easier on him at the end of the day to check all emails in an inbox as opposed to all topics on a forum as big as this one.

Moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

PM rusty,if inbox is full email him directly. its a lot easier on him at the end of the day to check all emails in an inbox as opposed to all topics on a forum as big as this one.

Moose

yea bro i tried it all.. including there new phone number.. Well i think it was his, at least..775 425 5700..??? reno nevada #

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

yea bro i tried it all.. including there new phone number.. Well i think it was his, at least..775 425 5700..??? reno nevada #

if you called and left a message, he will get it, and also if you emailed him he will get it. he has been super swamped lately. ill talk to him tomorrow, ill tell him to check to see if he got somethign from you. he will get you hooked up right!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Good lookin Thorshamma

If you have any more questions post them up or shoot me a PM

Rusty is amazingly busy- sometimes the interweb minionz can help as well :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Good lookin Thorshamma

If you have any more questions post them up or shoot me a PM

Rusty is amazingly busy- sometimes the interweb minionz can help as well :D

-Drew

thanks alot guys.. yea rustys pm'd me quick with #'s.. if i sell my lvl 3s on craigslist or something ,what should i put them out for?? $400 for the pair in the box?? Alot of people around here have no idea what DC is so thats why its hard to sell these without having people hear them

i know its high but ppl here just dont know... they pay 500 for a pair of w3's,

i sold my old RE SX ythe same way.. put it on the local pages , and had ppl listen to it at a show.. sold it, for 300

Edited by 40nBelow09

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

thanks alot guys.. yea rustys pm'd me quick with #'s.. if i sell my lvl 3s on craigslist or something ,what should i put them out for?? $400 for the pair in the box?? Alot of people around here have no idea what DC is so thats why its hard to sell these without having people hear them

u can always become a hard coar smd member and get your 150 posts and sell on here... im sure someone wantes them

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Who exactly is rusty on these forums- im looking to buy 2 Lvl 3's actually, but they are for a buddy so i need them NIB. I wanted to get the price of 130 for them as we could in a group buy but i can pay more. I also have a question... why wont DC sell direct?

Edited by Aimfor1337

-10" Alpine type r

-Kenwood 8104d

-Kun 4 gauge

~Not bad for the price

Who exactly is rusty on these forums- im looking to buy 2 Lvl 3's actually, but they are for a buddy so i need them NIB. I wanted to get the price of 130 for them as we could in a group buy but i can pay more. I also have a question... why wont DC sell direct?

Huh?! They dont?

:)