groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 good to see you back here, and glad things are working out on your end.... but.... Get to work, on something, anything lol dont forget pics man ha ha ive got a few pix in the bullpin buddy... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 man the little ones just grow up so fast dont they.they sure do...... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
korey_hofer Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 glad to see things are better for you once you get done with your projects and are settled I may need some help on my door panels if you are interested I'm about an hours drive from souix falls previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 Chris and I .....puttin up some lights in the garage......which is a castle compared to the last one i was in...lol cant for get my shoes....lmao....memphis says they are my Girl Shoes... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 got a school ...right down the street.with a track..so memphis has a nice safe place to ride bike.. LOVE IT My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
audiofanaticz Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 hey you old fart!! Glad to see you actually remembered us here at SMD. Good to see everything is going good for ya still. Have you had any time to work on the cavi?
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 one of the first projects Jr and i took on in the new place......was a new computer desk... we built it out of a sheet of 3/4 cherry plywood....ive been luggin around for a couple years now... since its ply....we used a torch to flame.....all the open grain...here hes working on the drawer front.. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 Last weekend my frien bubba and his family came up and stayed for the weekend....we were in the garage with the door shut....I gave his ol lady about a 3 minute demo....LMAO and then........haha...the vibration from the car....spun a few of my 4' flourecents out and shattered them all ofer .. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 15, 2009 Author Report Posted August 15, 2009 roomy getting my internetz workin My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
00_XJ Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 I bet your a damn good father, my dad and I never spent time together when I was younger and it shows. I'm sure he'll grow up to be an awesome dude, and a badass fiberglasser lol. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.