inm Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 He's actually the only reason I even know about this site, or Steve Meade in general! One day, I was just searching for songs with good bass, and his vid with all the songs in it came up. Then he told me about this place! And his guides for doing flips and shit are cool too. I watched just about all his vids. He has another account too, that he does like Q&A on. youtube.com/EXOabigdeal On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 You guys see his new vid? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Herrie_V Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Wow! Steve gave him a sub? Funny dude for sure
inm Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Here's his thank you call to Steve On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
puyallupn8ive Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Dude is funny as shit!!! Did Steve give him that sub? 98 Toyota Camry Eclipse AVN-6600 AudioControl 3.1 AudioControl Epicenter US Amps AX2000 US Amps MD-43 1 set Alpine type X components 1 set RF Power components 1 12" RE Audio XXX 220 Amp Iraggi Alt. Red Top (Front) Kinetic HC-600 (Back) Second Skin Damplifier Pro
inm Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Yeah, if you saw the call video, he gave it him for helping him. I would assume he means making those 2 SMD Greatest Hits Vids? Or something else? Idk. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.