ive been unemployed for a little bit now and finding a job is pretty damn hard. but tomorrow i finally have an interview with fry's electronics. its kinda sad that im hoping for a job at this place but hey, money is money. if im lucky ill get a supervisor position. as long as i get $300 a week ill be ok.

so wish me luck, pray, hope that i get the job guys. "will" fry's to hire me.

Skittles

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hey a job is a job it gets you money and puts food on the table for you man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hey a job is a job it gets you money and puts food on the table for you man.

i know, thats the way im looking at it now. its just sad that i went from trying to get into the police force, making 80k a year to fry's hoping to make over 10 bucks an hour. lol damn economy

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Best of luck to you it is really hard right now, I hope you get it. What Fry's are you interviewing at the one there in Fremont?

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Best of luck to you it is really hard right now, I hope you get it. What Fry's are you interviewing at the one there in Fremont?

sunnyvale. the store looks nicer and i know too many people in fremont lol.

second interview is on wed.

i got the job!! i start on monday working in the car audio department :clapping: . job only pays $8 per hour but in 2-4 weeks ill make commision and could be making anywhere from $300-800 per week. so that should hold me over pretty well.