lol im always watchin my car at night.... i dont think the mesh should have any big affect on sound ethier.... and def. dont fill your windows with audio stickers.....

I'm more worried about it while I'm at school. Jealousy can get annoyingly stupid sometimes. And nobody knows about my sound beat yet (and I ain't gonna tell them).

I might do what someone already suggested and use some crappy subs as decoys.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Put this wired to your alarm, and put the horns right next to your subs in a box where they cant get to them.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

That's why I'm looking into a fire suppresant(sp?) system similar to what drag racers use. It's expensive, but might be worth it.

I'm using a carputer, so the HU isn't going to be too much of worry.

I'm not going to say too much, but my carputer case is going to be welded in (I'm building my own case instead of buying one).

I already have "INSURENCE" but I'm not sure if they will cover my stereo upgrades. It's looking like they will, but I don't want to take the chance.

I have most of the other details figured out, so my main concern right now is the subs. I want to make it harder for a thief to destroy them. My current subs, I don't really care, but when I upgrade, I want to keep them.

And the darkest I can legally tint my windows is 25%. And it's illegal to tint the windshield.

I keep my truck in my back yard with 2 cameras on it. I worry more about it while I'm at school. A lot of the people there are jealous because my truck looks so good while the truck their mommy and daddy paid for is only "decent".

If you dont mind me asking why are u so paranoid?

:blink::ph34r:

I don't want to talk about it...

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

That's exactly what I'm wondering. I mean sure there is an extent to where you want to keep what's yours and hope you never have it stolen, but damn.

What I'm gathering about this thread is you are almost %100 sure you know someone is going to try and steal your stuff while you're at school. Maybe it's just me but if that was the case, you shouldn't even bother putting music in.

Get a BADASS alarm with 1 mile, 2 way response, hook up 2 secondary horn's, one being a LOUD air type horn. Get the glass sensor, as well as backup battery add on's for the alarm. Make sure the alarm is WELL hidden in the vehicle.

Now, aside from that, get to school early and get front row parking.

Even more important than that, make sure everyone knows you're not a person to deal with bullshit. Alot of the times, the people who steal your stuff know who you are, and if they know you're a pushover and say "oh well" about your stuff getting jacked, then they are definitely going to take it, maybe even more than once.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Keep car in sight and alot of 12guage rounds as mentioned previously.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived