loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

ive done all variations in an extended cab and had decent results in all of them you just have to design the right box. for what you said you wanted that should be decent for what you wanted. but its not best for everything.

its plenty loud enough for my liking and i know it will only get louder, i got your pm too, my phone is in the truck charging ill text you when its done

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i think its when the engine is running and the belt starts moving the alt will kick on

thats correct. 1 wire means the 4ga or 1/0 going to the batts is the only wire connected to the alternator. It is "self exciting" and turns itself on and off with rpm's.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Will there be trim panels too? That top part of window is useless, so you don't need it... you could make box taller, but I think you wouldn't be able to put it in

Apart from that, looks sick even now... still no real power, right?

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

i said before i will prolly do trim panels, im still not feeling 100% and still dont really have any desire to work on it, there is lot more to do and there is still lot more in it, and no there not even hitting half xmax and thats due to my voltage being so bad with the stock alt

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Lookin' good man, I'll be coming out to Lowe's as soon as I get my car done and look forward to hearing it.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

well i made the mistake of mounting my 4 channel on the back wall as seen in the pictures, the back wall (which is fully deadened) flexed so much that it broke off 2 of the 4 channels feet, looks like im relocating that

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

for those of you who got to hear it at lowes last friday you may have noticed how much of a serious need my back doors had for deadener, literally metal on metal slapping, got both the back doors done today, only got pictures of the drivers side....solid layer on the back skin and sparatically placed on the inner skin, used the rest of my second skin, and had some other shit from when i did my back wall...not much of an update sorry, but got a few other things to do, facing the whole box up, gonna drive around with it for a week or so to see if i like it so subs up port up, gonna see if there is any difference, its pretty close to the roof so idk what its gonna do but we will see...also gonna have to pull the headliner back down soon, sunroof wont open at all

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived