New project! 2 18s 4th order bandpass

no dom i didnt. the box and everything had already been screwed down and would not be enjoyable to get out. but this is for daily use and id like for people to see the subs and stuff while at shows and what not. i trust ur judgement since uve done alot of these installs but its just too much work to take stuff out of this shell right now. im gonna do my best i can with what i got and if i end up not being happy ill eventually switch it up. this was meant to be a temp install anyways till i decide to do alot of 12's in a 4th order.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

im getting happier and happier everytime i mod the port :) ive got my peak down to 46hz and im doing over a 149 from 41hz all the way up to 53hz. gonna work on getting it down a bit lower but man im happy even though im not breaking a 150 yet but hey who cares its gettin way more musical

pics of termlab.

my last peak at 52hz was a 148.6 NOW

Posted Image

now my NEW peak 46hz !

Posted Image

and other tries at other freqs in the 40hz range :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

needless to say this thing is gettin more musical the more i work on it :) im now doing over a 149 from 41hz up to 53hz from my testing. im going to mod the port some more and see where i end up :) hope to reach a 150 by tonight though but if i dont and it stays mid 49s but at lower freqs than its now ill be just as happy

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Very Nice, I love the thru window designs..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry not trying ti thread jack.....Just interested in new ideas...awesome box design.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

in and playing. need a ground loop isolator cuz my 7800 has grounding issues and an EQ. sounds ok but need to be able to change the eq per set of speakers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those pioneer head units are known for that. Usually you can fix that by taking a little run of wire and grounding around the rca outputs to the frame of the unit, or to a nice spot in behind the radio.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Archived