So after doing my doors in black suede Justin calls me up and wants his done.

Why not he's got a Yukon so its the same door panel it will be easy.

Busted it out Friday and this is what it looks like... along with picures of his Yukon

EDIT: those wrinkles didn't stay there we just put the window switch back in and hadn't smoothed it out yet

IMG_8011.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

IMG_8014.jpg

IMG_8017.jpg

IMG_8018.jpg

IMG_8019.jpg

IMG_8020-1.jpg

maybe some foreshadowing :spiteful:

IMG_8022.jpg

Edited by thehoe92

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

wrapping is easy because you have somewhere to hide the edge of the material.

with the bottom section of that door panel where there is carpet there is no where to tuck in or wrap behind so its critical to have a very sharp knife

fury folding knife plus extra blades FTMFW! :D

but anyone in the Nor*Cal area need anything like this done just buy the materials (suede, and I prefer 3M spray adhesive the strong stuff) and I'll work on your doors for you.

with the bottom section of that door panel where there is carpet there is no where to tuck in or wrap behind so its critical to have a very sharp knife

but anyone in the Nor*Cal area need anything like this done just buy the materials (suede, and I prefer 3M spray adhesive the strong stuff) and I'll work on your doors for you.

Looks pretty good.

teamsundown-1.jpg

they looked really good on your car..im def getting some i just dont have places to put the suede other then my head liner and maybe a pillars imma go buy some soon and try it..

p.s ur gay for not picking up your phone.. i was gonna ask u if u had a basketball that i can come pick up i forgot mines at home b.s lol but i found one no thanks to your ignoring ass!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Nice work man, did that seude have any stretch to it? I have bought some in the past hat has and some that hasnt, i like the kind with a little stretch better...

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

they looked really good on your car..im def getting some i just dont have places to put the suede other then my head liner and maybe a pillars imma go buy some soon and try it..

p.s ur gay for not picking up your phone.. i was gonna ask u if u had a basketball that i can come pick up i forgot mines at home b.s lol but i found one no thanks to your ignoring ass!

thanks navi :lol: I was working on fixing my over head air conditioning so 99vic's mexican ass don't steal that again at lowes.

Nice work man, did that seude have any stretch to it? I have bought some in the past hat has and some that hasnt, i like the kind with a little stretch better...

it did have stretch to it but not a good type of stretch.

on the top part of the panel we just tucked in the excess and that held it in place so it wasn't glued so if you pulled it would stretch a little and then recoil back to its normal position or pull from somewhere else :(

on the door handle insert it was better because we glued and I could stretch around that piece to make it tight.

fabric was bought from JoAnn's

• 8 months later...

Hey man! I don't live in Cali but where can I buy seude from?

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge