Beanz Prototype Box for his Prototype subs... Vids are here Nice flex

But i think we ran into a lil problem with the silicone

Posted Image

Posted Image

but this is the finished product lol not the prettiest but damn it its a prototype box lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Vids today of the subs in action.and watch out for a later thread of 2600 watts and some 2 15s beating in a esclade inabotu a couple of hours so stay tuned/

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

thanks man i appericate it especially for out first time and vids in like maybe 30 mins so hopefully its decent.

QUOTE (enemyofsilence @ Aug 20 2009, 10:35 AM) *

looking good mang good.gif

and i love my birch box. its so much better then MDF and looks nicer too lol smile.gif

i know man its SO MUCH LIGHTER a single 12 inch prefab ported box weights as much as the box i built and thats a buge differece glad i went with the birch

^^^x2 That Brich is the stuff to get I was really close to buying the MDF but thought twice and spent some more it does look better..lol Nice Box too solid as hell from the looks of it...How are you going to finish it spray, carpet??

th_140x100square.jpgascendant.jpg

b4caki.jpg

free weights!!!!! FTW very nice first box, i want me one of those table saws

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

yeah thanks everyone me and my friends worked really hard on this but now were at a problem cause pontiac had to make such retarted large lights the trunk opening is SMALL so my box dosent fit now.

Archived