XS Power

also, you could contact DC Power or Mechman to see if they can make an alt for your car...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i have no clue what size it is it's probably what ever the hyundai aonota has, because they are basically the same car.

Your car uses a group 124R battery from the factory. The measurements are essentially the same as the D3400 except the positive is on the opposite side. Many times you can drop a D3400 in that spot and use the 555 I-BAR kit with the starting terminals closest to the rear of the battery and the cables will still reach and work just fine ;)

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

Your car uses a group 124R battery from the factory. The measurements are essentially the same as the D3400 except the positive is on the opposite side. Many times you can drop a D3400 in that spot and use the 555 I-BAR kit with the starting terminals closest to the rear of the battery and the cables will still reach and work just fine ;)

how much does a d3400 cost. i can only find d3100's. will a d5100 fit.

which is better the 3400 or the 5100r. also. when i run the second batt in the trunk, should i connect the positive and negative from the front batt or just the positive then ground the neg in the back to the frame.

The D5100r would work well because it should fit and the terminals are reversed so all your wires will hook right up to problems(if you need the reverse like stated above)

thanks man, i'll look into that. do xs batts come with post or do i have to get my own.

ummm I think some of the more expensive ones do? Sometimes I see them coming with posts but I think for the most part no.

Antone else know? :search:

EDIT: if you need to know any specs

http://www.4xspower.com/audiobatteries.asp

Edited by BulletInjection