Wall of 20 Pyramid 10" $15.99 in a Ford Aerostar

Will the $650 one do?

I did a '85 Cutlass with 8 10" pioneers and a power acoustik high current 1200(160amp draw) that did 143sealed and 147 windows down. This van feels bigger....?

That has been some time ago and I have been out of the game for awhile. My "body meter" could be out of adjustment".

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

DMAN IT WE WANT VIDS :angry:

lol ^_^

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It's to dark outside! I'll get vids tomorrow!..............................how do you post videos?

IMO, GREAT STUFF. I would like vids as well, for the haters/rich kids, that never had to budget build cuz daddy had money.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Sounds awsome man!

Gota love budget builds. VIDS!

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Archived