Wall of 20 Pyramid 10" $15.99 in a Ford Aerostar

An Aerostar is what I drive daily and I've been wanting to play with it for awhile now.

So..... my goal is to build a wall with 20 10" $50 subwoofers with no more than 3000watts.

I was going to do it with some $12 pyramid subs and less power, but figured I would be replacing them more than playing them.

The guy Colin(screen name here"_______") with the Chevy van that has the clamshell wall with 12 12" Vega's was my inspiration.

I grew up seeing the sub'ed out walls in vehicles and have built a few for others, but none since I gots married and kids. I did have a Bronco II with 8 15" Pioneers and 2 California Profile 1200 amps in a sealed wall.

The down fall of my build will be a family hauler, grocery getter "cluncker" (thankyou America). My crew must be able to ride and still get to Wal-mart and haul all the junk we buy:) and also dub as a work van. I own a machining company and at times I use the van to haul some small parts.

I have already measured it out and plan to build it all in the van. I also drew it up on a CAD system used in the shop, I'll try to post a pic.

I'll try to get pics up soon of the van.

Considering subs: Pioneer, JVS, Lanzar, Eminence, Credence.

Pyramid super pro is the sub of choice!

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

the hifonics HFi is only like 34 bux shipped... but it only comes in 12"

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9044_Clarion+SW1251.html

i bought 8 of those when they had free shipping. sold them to loudblazer on here and with those 8 subs and 2 audiopipe 1500's in a ported wall he is doing a 150.x TL on the dash

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Kicker comps can be had in that price range and they are iirc 150rms a piece. 150x20=3,000. there you go get to work! lol j/k

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived