Wow is all I have to say!

I am a junior in HS. I took automotive class last year and I am taking the advanced class this year. Anyways one of the teachers brought in an OLD toyota truck, probably from the 70s I am thinking.

So I had to seal the windshield, leaking like a bitch! Sealed it and got it water tight. Then the instructors says I need to get the radio working, and he knows I am into stereos big time so I do all the stereo work in the shop.

I pull the dash and all out, to begin with it has a NISSAN radio that the guy cut the dash all apart for, then when I took the radio out, the ground wasn't even hooked up and the power wire was just laying under the dash....

So I undid a few screws and found a nice ground, everything behind dash is all metal so that was easy. I then had to find a switched fuse to use for the power...

Got all that hooked up, and then found out it only has ONE speaker, and that ONE doesn't even work! So I grabbed 2 ford speakers I had laying in the shop and put those in....had to split off from 1 speaker to run 2 since the radio was only meant for one.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

sounds legit. i found a radio with only 1 speaker output in the junk yard... never laughed so hard in my life

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Wow is all I have to say!

I am a junior in HS. I took automotive class last year and I am taking the advanced class this year. Anyways one of the teachers brought in an OLD toyota truck, probably from the 70s I am thinking.

So I had to seal the windshield, leaking like a bitch! Sealed it and got it water tight. Then the instructors says I need to get the radio working, and he knows I am into stereos big time so I do all the stereo work in the shop.

I pull the dash and all out, to begin with it has a NISSAN radio that the guy cut the dash all apart for, then when I took the radio out, the ground wasn't even hooked up and the power wire was just laying under the dash....

So I undid a few screws and found a nice ground, everything behind dash is all metal so that was easy. I then had to find a switched fuse to use for the power...

Got all that hooked up, and then found out it only has ONE speaker, and that ONE doesn't even work! So I grabbed 2 ford speakers I had laying in the shop and put those in....had to split off from 1 speaker to run 2 since the radio was only meant for one.

LOL is all I can say.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

MONO FTW

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

MONO FTW

Whole new meaning to that word lol.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.